|Post Name||Manager, PR – EMEA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC3M|
|Min. Salary||GBP 60000 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 70000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Field Related Degree|
If you want Netflix Career UK for Indians, Do you live and breathe entertainment? Are you motivated by seeing your PR strategy have a direct impact on overall business goals? Do you want to help tell the story of Netflix in EMEA?
Do you enjoy shaping communications strategy and messaging to craft the story behind the story? If this resonates, then the opportunity to join our Pan EMEA PR team could be the job for you!
Netflix is seeking a PR Manager to support strategic communications for our Pan-EMEA PR team, to tell the story of Netflix in EMEA across films, series, kids and family, products, and games.
We’re looking for an ambitious and savvy self-starter with a strong background in media and/or entertainment with a passion for film and television to join our EMEA PR team.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of issue and crisis management, and have experience in communicating with executives, creators, talent, and production company, partners.
They can skillfully and thoughtfully craft narratives, turn complex concepts into concise pitches, and work with media across broadcast, print, online, and radio in both the trade and consumer space.
The ideal candidate is able to remain calm under pressure, make wise decisions and think strategically at all times. They will collaborate well with internal partners that range from content, publicity, public policy, marketing, and social media to products and beyond.
The right person for this role has a passion for entertainment and has strong and deep relationships among the relevant press and cultural personnel, is an expert storyteller and writer, and is equally comfortable working individually and as a member of a team.
The position will play a critical role on a small team, so the responsibility really is wide-ranging and tasks can shift from day to day. The ideal candidate has a proclivity toward strategy, goal-setting, problem-solving, and driving momentum.
Overall responsibilities and expectations for the position include but are not limited to:
- Create and execute plans to elevate Netflix in EMEA in trade and consumer press.
- Frame compelling narratives for Netflix through high-quality media placements in entertainment business outlets.
- Build Pan-EMEA PR campaigns, activations, and narratives that scale across the region.
- Acts as a spokesperson and liaison between the organization and the media.
- Determine strategic and opportunistic PR initiatives, events, and conferences and develop programs that will increase and reinforce the Netflix brand.
- Handle crisis-response issues timely, calmly, and brilliantly.
- Craft announcements, pitches, and other PR materials.
- Make wise decisions, even when faced with ambiguity, and think strategically.
- 7+ years experience in entertainment or other related field either in-house or at a PR agency;
- A good understanding of the EMEA media and entertainment landscape and the confidence to build relationships with journalists – proactively pitching business, tech, and media stories across TV, radio, and news outlets;
- Excellent relationship-building skills;
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and juggle multiple tasks at once; and
- Have a good understanding of local cultures across the EMEA region.