Netflix Binge Watching Jobs Singapore, It’s an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content.
A key to growth is our ability to work well with partners. As we move beyond 200M members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for a talented individual to drive our Marketing Partnerships efforts in Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, and Singapore.
Our partners range from MVPDs, Telcos, and retailers to FMCG brands. It includes brands like Google, Samsung, Ben & Jerry & more. When we partner with other brands, we gain access to new investments, new audiences, and increased reach.
The role of Marketing Partnerships is to connect with other brands to capture subscriber acquisition, create awareness of the Netflix brand, and help build title brands through high-quality creative partnerships.
Working with the business development, consumer marketing, and content teams, the Head of Marketing Partnerships – SEA will be tasked with crafting a strategy and tactical plan to help achieve the marketing and business objectives in the region.
|Post Name||Head of Marketing Partnerships|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hour||8 Hours|
|Location||Singapore, Singapore 018937|
|Salary||SGD 20 To SGD 25 Per Hour|
- Create and execute a Marketing Partnership strategy that aligns with the business objectives across South East Asia
- Identify and connect with brands that can help enhance our Marketing strategy in the respective markets.
- Develop and pitch creative concepts to bridge our title and brand positioning with 3rd party brands.
- Develop a long-term relationship with our organic partners’ Marketing teams to align on campaigns and overall marketing objectives.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 8+ years experience in a consumer marketing role with a reputable brand or agency
- Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing external partners
- Demonstrated creativity and entrepreneurship
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior leadership experience and ability to perform in ambiguous circumstances
- Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate relationships into programs that impact the business
- Ability to excel in a high context, low control environment
- Fluent Bahasa Indonesia is a real plus