Remote Netflix Binge Watching Job USA
Netflix Binge Watching Job, As a Product Design Manager for Promo Media, you will lead a team of stunning designers dedicated to innovation in the content promotion space. We showcase our titles to the world with promotional video and artwork that strike a chord with people. Your team will help answer questions like:
Can we predict what artwork or video will resonate best with audiences of a film or series? Can we use AI to drive innovative and effective creative direction for content promotion? Can machine learning automate the repetitive parts of artwork and clip creation so creatives can focus on creating change in the content promotion space?
You will partner with other design, product, engineering, and key studio business leaders to develop strategies across the product areas owned by the designers on your team. Netflix is the leading provider of streaming video, reaching over 200 million subscribers in more than 190 countries and territories around the world. We entertain the world on a massive scale.
For example, our subscribers spend five billion hours a quarter watching our shows and account for a third of the downstream Internet traffic. All this global entertainment is powered by a $15+ billion content budget that encompasses an extraordinarily diverse set of shows.
At the heart of the scaled work is the Studio XD team. We’re building a suite of products that help scale the Studio’s operations. From choosing the best stories to produce, and taking a title to live, to building the world’s deepest catalog of information about films, series, games, and more.
As part of the Studio XD design team, you will be designing products that power the future of the studio from pitch to play.
|Post Name||Product Design Manager|
|Expected Salary||USD 70000 to USD 75000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home|
Responsibility for Remote Design Manager Jobs in Netflix:
- You measure success in terms of both human and business impact. As a leader, you foster excellence through collaboration and encourage an inclusive and open environment that makes space for diverse viewpoints and working styles.
- You are an excellent advocate, evangelist, and listener. You are comfortable directly engaging stakeholders, customers, and users alike.
- You have recruited and managed effective product design teams with experience building both consumer and enterprise software.
- You set a high bar for execution, communication, and the responsibility of your team members.
- You know how to work cross-functionally with multiple teams, as well as make your ideas and data clear to get everyone on the same page.
- You seek and offer candid and constructive feedback, and lean into conflict with curiosity, humility, and a willingness to understand.
- You have a strong focus on usability and efficiency, and strive to simplify complex problems. At the same time, you are able to bring inspiration and co-create compelling visions to an enterprise software space.
- With every new release, your team leads the charge towards more effective, more impactful services.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Associate Degree|
Skills for Product Designing Jobs in Netflix USA:
- 5+ years managing a Design team of 4 or more designers.
- 8+ years as a Product Designer.
- Demonstrated ability to apply design acumen to the wider business aperture.
- The ability to drive consensus across a broad, fast-moving organization.
- Experience defining and driving design-led initiatives with cross-functional support.
- A history of mentoring strong designers and contributing to the design community.
- A deep sense of accountability fosters a high degree of responsibility within your team.
- An inclusive approach to building and leading a distributed team with global perspectives.
- Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale across diverse, global operations teams.
- Experience working in continuous delivery environments where the pace is fast and a focus on execution is critical.
- Experience contributing to and consuming component-based design systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to fail and learn.
- A passion for entertainment, filmmaking, and storytelling.
The Nice to Haves:
- Deep experience in leading design for enterprise software.
- Working knowledge of the production process for films, series, and animation.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional executives and business partners.
Although Netflix is an established company, in many ways we still act like a startup. The organization is flat, process is minimal, individual responsibility is big, and there is an emphasis on keeping non-productive influences out of the everyday decision process. We endeavor to stay nimble and make decisions quickly.
We work in one of the most complex areas of the business. We own end to end workflows that power connections and collaborations between industry experts inside and outside the business. Each of us has a broad set of UX skills ranging from product thinking to interaction design, user research to visual communication.
We work in close collaboration with Product, Engineering, and Consumer Insights partners to build groundbreaking innovations for the people inside and outside of our Studio that help Netflix choose, produce, and deliver captivating stories for our members around the world.