Netflix Binge Watcher Job – US
- Post Name: Coordinator, Production Finance
- Company Name: Netflix
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Los Angeles, California, United States 90028
- Expected Salary: USD 76000 To USD 80000 Per Year
Netflix Binge Watcher Job, Netflix Hiring Binge Watchers, Netflix Viewer 2022 Hiring Now!!, Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 221 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more.
Our members love content. In 2022, Netflix will spend billions of dollars on acquiring and producing content around the world in every window for every taste — from brand new, never-before-seen Originals to timeless classics that are watched over and over again.
In order to build the best service in the world, we look for the best and brightest to drive our strategic business decisions and goals. Netflix operates a financially complex business and believes that it derives a significant competitive advantage from the highly analytical approach it takes to managing productions and the company.
The Coordinator for Production Finance is our most junior show-facing Studio role. It will be instrumental in supporting the Production Finance team in a new and returning show setup, system credential management, and other show-facing production finance needs.
Responsibilities for Netflix Binge Watcher Job:
- General show / Supplier setup
- Track and process various development invoices and production funding requests
- Maintain production accounting staff information in a central database
- Coordinating proof of insurance for vendors
- Positive pay review for fraud protection
- Map custom COAs to Netflix COA (chart of accounts)
- Track cost report submissions and follow up for overdue reports
- Add entries to Anticipated Receipts Tracker as needed
- Contribute ideas for the development of systems & tools
- Scheduling internal and external meetings as needed
- Update various Production Finance & Cash Flow tools
- Additional responsibilities as required
Qualifications for Netflix Hiring Binge Watchers:
- Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity and be solution focused
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel or Google Sheets skills
- A degree from a four-year college is preferred
- Experience in a freelance production or production accounting role or in a role with the Production or Production Finance team at a major Studio is preferred but not required
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Netflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company based in Los Gatos, California. it offers a film and television series library through distribution deals as well as its own productions, known as Netflix Originals.
At Netflix, we want to entertain the world. Whatever your taste, and no matter where you live, we give you access to best-in-class TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games. Our members control what they want to watch, when they want it, with no ads, in one simple subscription.
- Tell me about your interests in current development trends.
- Do you enjoy contributing to open-source projects?
- What do you know about our firm’s technology services?
- How do you approach setting professional goals?
- How do your qualifications support your success as a senior developer?
- Describe your leadership skills.
- Describe your strengths relating to software architecture.
- How would you describe your ideal work environment?
- What steps have you taken to keep up to date on software development models?
- How have you overcome industry challenges in your career?
- What do you hope to accomplish in your senior role for our company?
- How will your experience help you contribute to this firm’s goals?
- How long have you worked in a senior developer position?
- What achievements led to your career advancement?
- What educational background or technical certifications do you currently hold?
- Would you consider additional training and development?
- How have you learned from setbacks in your career?
- How many members were on the largest development team under your management?
- What is your approach to project management?
- How do you ensure software projects stay within forecasted budgets?
- If executive management wants you to choose between two technologies to complete a project, how would you decide which one to use?
- What factors do you consider when consulting with new clients on product designs?
- How do you help solve conflicts between team members?
- What is a recent project you directed your team in that relied on a source control system?