USA Netflix Remote Jobs
Netflix Binge Watcher Job in USA, As a Contract Analyst you will have a strong emphasis on organization and a high level of attention to detail. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, you are quick-thinking, eager to learn, adaptable to change, able to juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time, and self-motivated.
You must have the ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with the Open Connect Infrastructure Procurement, Legal, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, and outside suppliers.
|Post Name||Contract Analyst|
|Expected Salary||USD 55000 to USD 60000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home|
- Review and evaluate the contractual financial and business obligations of the Open Connect agreements
- Onboard new suppliers.
- Maintain contracts database and communicate terms to internal stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Communicate financial obligations, service start dates, and proper internal coding to finance business partners.
- Request SLA credits for any outages experienced.
- Issue termination letters to suppliers as services are canceled or turned down.
- Work with the insurance team to prepare certificates of insurance as needed.
- Assist in process improvements and strategies to further automate and streamline contracts area as the organization grows.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Associate Degree|
- Candidates must have 3+ years in contract administration or applicable business operations roles.
- Ability to read and understand legal contracts and extract relevant terms.
- General finance and accounting experience.
- Knowledge of data centers and telecommunication services is preferred.
- Detail oriented and able to work cross-functionally.
- Can quickly learn internally built tools and databases.
- Have Excel and Google Doc knowledge – experience using Workday and Jira is a plus.
- Ability to travel when required (Occasional).