Customer Solutions Analyst Jobs Nestle
Nestle Customer Jobs, Canada Jobs in Nestle, NestléCAHiring 2022, with Salary, for Foreigner, Per Year, The primary purpose of the O2C Customer Solutions Analyst is to effectively manage the order capture process and monitor through to delivery to drive the Perfect Order Cycle.
Eliminate waste and complexity in the O2C Flow by ensuring accuracy, timeliness of execution, and agreed levels of customer service and satisfaction.
|Post Name||Customer Solutions Analyst|
|Expected Salary||CAD 45000 To CAD 50000 Per Year|
|Address||Brampton, Ontario, Canada L6S 6G9|
- Effective management of Order to Cash end-to-end activities for respective Customer Portfolio.
- Timely resolution of all Demand Capture failures within defined SLA.
- Error-free order capture through alignment with the customer of material information.
- Accurately maintained EDI Tables by proactively loading new product listings and ensuring current promotion shipping materials are up to date.
- Resolution of all blocked orders through Order Filtering process within defined SLA.
- Proposal and correct application of mitigating actions for stocks on existing and future orders while accurately. updating/maintaining out-of-stock repository as required.
- Timely management of delivery creation issues through collaboration with order filtering and/or interfaces.
- Timely resolution of Transportation issues through customer contact i.e. Carrier, Appointment Scheduling, Schedule adherence, order consolidation, delivery delays, etc.
- Timely resolution of Warehousing issues: capacity, picking, loading, etc.
- Timely resolution of billing issues requiring contact with the customer through collaboration with LGO/CoS.
Effective management of the Return & Refusal and Compliance Processes
- Timely capture and registering of returns & refusal requests through Customer Interaction.
- Demonstrate mitigating actions for refusals (i.e. redelivery).
- Demonstrate compliance of the returns & refusals requests according to the Market Return & Refusal.
- Policy to ensure all relevant documentation is in place for analysis.
- Timely and accurate management of the destruction of goods as required with Physical Logistics and 3P providers.
- Actively collaborate with Sales and CFSC on avoidance of true returns.
- Timely resolution of all customer deduction/compliance fines with proper investigation and backup documents stored in a document repository.
- Proactively provide insight to CFSC on monthly deduction trends by customers.
- Process Optimization through the identification of non-value-added activities within Order to Cash.
- Timely collaboration with Market, CoC, and CoS to mitigate master data issues and pricing exceptions that cause order blocks or failures.
- Actively provide 360 Visibility on order status to customers and internal teams.
- Monitoring of open orders as defined in SOPs.
- Management of relationships with key stakeholders in the Market, CoC, and CoS to ensure quality in The processes are meeting business and system requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement within the team to a more efficient exception management process to meet and exceed all KPIs and SLAs.
- Accurately maintain reporting requirements for Perfect Order Cycle, Case Fill, Order Fulfilment, etc.
- Continually strive to exceed both external and internal customer expectations while adhering to Nestlé Terms and Conditions of Sale Document (below mins, returns, delivery schedules, etc.).
- Effective use of NCE tools, standards, and Best Practices.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in current processes using LEAN and FI tools.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
- A university or college degree in a business-related discipline (such as supply chain or business administration), or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual in English and French is considered a strong asset.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Supply Chain principles and processes
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis with the intent to achieve error-free order fulfillment
- Professional and concise communication with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to apply perspective, and pragmatism, and maintain composure under pressure
- Project Management experience to support or lead projects
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
We have a friendly, supportive team with a coaching and mentoring environment. There are real opportunities for future development and progression – this really could be a move towards the exciting opportunity to drive strategy and build a career in Supply Chain with the leader in Food & Beverage.
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and drinks processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest publicly held food company in the world, measured by revenue and other metrics.
Nestlé’s products include baby food (some including human milk oligosaccharides), medical food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, pet foods, and snacks.
Twenty-nine of Nestlé’s brands have annual sales of over 1 billion CHF (about US$1.1 billion) including Nespresso, Nescafé, Kit Kat, Smarties, Nesquik, Stouffer’s, Vittel, and Maggi.
Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night. ”
Nestle Vision: To bring consumers foods that are safe, of high quality, and provide optimal nutrition to meet physiological needs.
In addition to Nutrition, Health, and Wellness, Nestlé products bring consumers the vital ingredients of taste and pleasure. Mission: Make better food so that people live a better life.
What you need to know
For Permanent Employees, Great benefits as you’d expect from a business the size of Nestle including a comprehensive total rewards benefits package including Health and Dental benefits that start on day one, as well as a Company, matched retirement savings plan, Excellent training, and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company.
For Contract Employees, we provide exceptional training and development programs that support your personal and professional development! We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Interview Questions for Customer Solutions Analyst:
- Share an experience you had in dealing with a difficult person and how you handled the situation.
- Share an experience in which you helped a user solve a difficult hardware or software operation problem.
- Share an experience in which you successfully shared a difficult piece of information. (Make sure that the candidate has open lines of communication.)
- Tell me how you organize, plan, and prioritize your work.
- Share an experience when you applied new technology or information in your job. How did it help your company?
- Give me an example of when you thought outside of the box. How did it help your employer?
- Tell me about an experience in which you analyzed information and evaluated results to choose the best solution to a problem.
- Share an effective approach to working with a large amount of information/data. How has your approach affected your company?
- Share an example of a time you had to gather information from multiple sources. How did you determine which information was relevant?
- Please share an experience in which you presented to a group. What was the situation and how did it go?
- Provide an example of a time when you were able to demonstrate excellent listening skills. What was the situation and outcome?
- Would you consider analyzing data or information a strength? How so?
- Name a time when you identified strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions to problems. What was the impact?
- Name a time when your advice to management led to an improvement in your company or otherwise helped your employer.
- Describe a time when you successfully serviced, repaired, calibrated, or tested a device that operates mainly by electronic principles.