Nanny Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship 2022 ::: £15/Hour, A returning client is looking for an experienced Nanny to start in September. The role will be on a share charge basis with mum as she is hands-on. The ideal candidate will ideally be able to speak Spanish, possess good communication skills, and be a confident swimmer as the home has a swimming pool.
The role will be predominantly based in Wonersh, Surrey, however, the family does spend time at their property in Holland Park, London on occasion, so must be able to travel between the properties.
We are looking for a responsible, morally exemplary nanny to look after our children. The nanny will create a safe, healthy, fun environment for our children as well as for our pets. You will transport our children to and from play dates and extramural activities, collect them from school and run errands. You will treat our pets the same as our children, and ensure they have access to fresh food and water at all times.
To ensure success you need to look after children, pets, plants, and the home environment as if they were your own. Preferred applicants are competent, organized, and kind.
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Company Name||HomeOrganisers Ltd|
|Education Required||High School Diploma, GED|
Duties to include:
- Childcare on a share charge basis
- Playing with the children who enjoy being outdoors, gardening, arts and crafts, etc
- Taking to children to activities, classes, days out, etc
- Housekeeping related to the children – such as toy rotation, sterilizing bottles, stock replenishing nappies, creams, etc.
- Cooking fresh and healthy meals from scratch for the children and family when required
- The eldest is starting pre-school in September, so will need to drop and collect
- Ad hoc babysitting
- Travel with the family. They go to the USA every Summer for 4-6 weeks
- Performing household chores such as sweeping, doing dishes, and doing children’s laundry.
- Ensuring a clean and tidy home environment at all times.
- Feeding pets and watering plants effectively.
- Bottle-feeding infants and changing diapers when required.
- Entertaining infants, keeping them warm, happy, and clean at all times, and playing with them.
- Collecting children from school.
- Giving children lunch and in-between snacks, encouraging them to assist with household chores, helping them with homework, and supervising them during play.
- Transporting and collecting children to and from play dates and extramural activities.
- Running errands as required.
- Performing other duties as required.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- Proficient knowledge of home safety and first aid.
- Valid driver’s license, with a clean driving record and proficient driving skills.
- Proficient knowledge of housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Affinity for children and pets.
- Good moral character and pleasant disposition.
- Physically fit, energetic, agile, and dexterous.
We have been organizing the solutions to your childcare and household staffing requirements since 1970 from our head office in Weybridge, Surrey.
We offer placements of professional Nannies, housekeepers, Nanny / Housekeeper, and Housekeeper / Nanny, in fact, all types of domestic household staffing and elderly companions throughout Surrey and the South East, including London, and we serve Northern England using our network of trained HomeOrganisers consultants.
Our primary intention is to introduce only the most suitable candidates and we follow a detailed ‘step-by-step process.
We offer an extensive and customized search for every client so that HomeOrganisers families can relax in the knowledge that they are hiring the best candidate for their needs. We contact all our pre-screened candidates and advertise every position on recognized, trusted, and industry-specific job boards to attract new, high-caliber candidates.
When we put all our resources together, we can be confident that we are reviewing, evaluating, and selecting the best candidates for you. We aim to get it the right first time. We want to ensure that our placement fee represents a long-term, ‘Perfect fit’ option, in terms of quality of candidate and quality of service.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC3M|
Interview Questions for Nanny:
- How long have you been caring for children?
- What age groups have you cared for?
- Do you prefer to care for one age group over another? Why?
- Do you have other work or life experience that helps you as a nanny?
- Why did you choose a nanny career?
- What do you think are the qualities needed to be a good nanny?
- What do you enjoy most about being a nanny?
- What do you enjoy least about being a nanny?
- When did you last update your first aid training?
- What would you do if a child was choking?
- What kind of food would you cook for our children?
- How do you react to temper tantrums?
- What is one of your favorite memories from working with your last family/child?
- How would you make a certain task exciting or easier for a child who doesn’t like it?
- Can you stay later if I can’t get out of work on time?
- Will any of your future plans affect how long you can stay at this job?