Nanny Jobs in UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
- Post Name: Nanny
- Company Name: Little Ones UK Ltd
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: London, England, United Kingdom W1W 6TB
- Expected Salary: GBP 20 Per Hour
- Qualification: High School Diploma
Nanny Jobs in UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship, A fantastic family located in St. John’s Wood, London is hiring an exceptional Nanny/PA to join their family and provide childcare support to their three lovely school-aged children on a long-term basis.
They already have a full-time housekeeper but they would like a candidate who is happy to help in maintaining the upkeep of their home.
This St. John’s Wood household ideally seeks a candidate who is very experienced in helping with homework and school projects. A qualified nanny will get paid a salary of £20.00+ gross per hour and a valid first qualification is a must.
The St.John’s Wood resident has a dog that requires walking so someone pet-friendly is essential. They also need a confident driver and they can provide an automatic car for the right candidate. It would be a bonus if they can join them when they travel.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
- preparing healthy meals for the children,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking them to the park and playgrounds,
- organizing fun and educational activities,
- playing active games with them,
- arts and crafts,
- messy play,
- laundry and ironing,
- cleaning up after the children’s meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy,
- getting the children ready for bed by helping them to brush their teeth and change into their pajamas.
They are looking to hire by October.
If you are interested in this London Nanny, £20.00+ gross per hour position, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Nanny Interview Questions
1. Have you ever left a baby to have their bottle unattended?
Listen carefully. A nanny should never leave a baby to bottle-feed unattended, as this a serious choking hazard. The applicant needs to convince you they will hold your baby at all times while feeding.
2. Are you safety-minded, and why would you say so?
The potential hire will show their safety-mindedness in their answer. A nanny needs to be aware of household hazards. Beware of neurotic candidates though—they are poor role models.
3. Are you a healthy role model, and why?
In the answer to this question, the candidate will demonstrate their ability to effectively lead by example.
4. Could you convince me of your ability to refrain from the following: shouting, using profanity and complaining?
The potential hire’s answer will display their ability to refrain from behaviors that will affect her children’s emotional well-being adversely.
5. Are you patient, and explain why?
The prospective hire will further demonstrate their ability to be an effective Nanny in their answer.