Nanny Job in Mississauga $24 Hour
|Post Name||FT Permanent Nanny for 18mo Girl|
|Company Name||Nanny Ninja|
|Expected Salary||CAD 24 to CAD 26 Per Hour|
|Address||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4W 5H4|
- Take care of a child and ensure her well-being.
- Plan activities to engage the child and foster her growth.
- Perform household-related tasks related to the child, including light tidying, light meal prep, and laundry.
- Provide educational assistance for the child.
- Work collaboratively with the grandparents to Implement daily routines.
- Perform light housework responsibilities.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Graduate|
The Perfect Caregiver
The ideal nanny for this role is someone who is energetic, highly attentive, and detail-oriented. They should be able to strike a balance of being fully engaged with the child to ensure her safety while giving her the appropriate amount of space to allow her to explore and develop.
As the grandparents are highly involved in the daily routine, the nanny should be comfortable working collaboratively and also be emotionally mature and a strong communicator. The family is looking to hire long-term and is seeking candidates who would be interested in staying in the role for multiple years. Due to allergies, the family will only be able to consider candidates from a smoke-free and pet-free households.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Proven child care experience with references.
- First Aid and CPR certification.
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- ECE certification or other training in childcare and development is preferred.
- Previous nanny experience preferred.
- Has own vehicle or access to private transportation to and from work.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and am willing to get an annual flu shot.
- Lives in a smoke-free and pet-free household.
- We are only able to work with candidates who are already eligible to work in Canada. Unfortunately, we cannot support with sponsorship requests.
- Due to the high volume of candidates we work with, we kindly ask that you do not call us to inquire about a job opening. Please submit your application online, and we will review it and contact successful applicants from there. If you are invited to an interview, we will be happy to discuss any of your questions during that time.