Manager Jobs in Indian Hotel Mumbai
Mumbai Hotel Job Vacancy 2022, To organize and direct a team, that develops top quality of food & beverage products, with prompt, accurate and personalized service, to achieve the optimum level of guest satisfaction and departmental profitability in an atmosphere of teamwork and high employee morale.
|Post Name||Restaurant Manager|
|Salary||INR 40000 To INR 50000 Per Month|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharastra, India 400005|
The Indian Hotels Company Limited is an Indian hospitality company that manages a portfolio of hotels, resorts, jungle safaris, palaces, spas, and in-flight catering services. The company is being managed as a subsidiary of India’s Tata Group.
IHCL was founded by Jamsetji Tata and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has more than 196 hotels in 80 locations across 4 continents and in 12 countries, with over 20,000 rooms and 25,000 employees.
The Mission (why we exist), was formulated as: “To improve the quality of life of the communities we serve globally through long-term stakeholder value creation based on Leadership with Trust”.
- To ensure smooth operations of the Restaurant
- Preparation of various revenue center and cost center reports (daily, monthly).
- Responsible for the formulation of the annual sales targets (yearly budgets) and also the formulation and implementation of strategies for achieving the targets.
- Staff training and scheduling.
- Ensuring positive guest relations. To take corrective action in case of a guest complaint.
- Maintaining different registers/books as stipulated by the Excise Department.
- To ensure effective inter-departmental communication to carry out work relating to the upkeep of the Lounge.
- To plan various food festivals/ promotions, keeping the Food and Beverage Manager informed.
- To ensure high staff morale and job satisfaction.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Management|
- Experience working in the restaurant industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bookkeeping knowledge.
- Ability to professionally address customer complaints.