Accounts Manager Jobs in Amazon for Indians in South Africa
|Post Name||New Accounts Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 7925|
|Min. Salary||ZAR 320000 to|
|Max. Salary||ZAR 350000 Per Year|
Monday to Friday Jobs in Cape Town, Amazon is hiring a New Accounts Manager (NAM) to improve the experience for our African customers. Africa is positioned for growth spurred by the increasing productive potential of its young population, rapid adoption of technology, and evolving consumer behavior.
This role will allow you to work across various internal and external teams to evaluate customer landscapes and invent innovative approaches to solve ambiguous problems.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial role within a fast-paced, ambiguous and collaborative environment please reach out for more info then this is the position for you.
The successful candidate will recruit and launch online sellers on Amazon’s Marketplace and help them expand and grow their businesses by partnering with Amazon. The Account Manager will be responsible for delivering new business growth and maximizing revenue generation across selected product families.
Operating in a fast-moving and often ambiguous environment, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for delivering business and financial objectives.
As part of the role, the Account Manager will need to analyze sales and traffic data to identify opportunities to help existing sellers succeed in the marketplace and provide competitive knowledge toward the generation of leads to recruit new sellers, both national and international.
Likewise, the Account Manager will work with a wide range of internal stakeholders both within and outside the country to support the consolidation of existing and the development of new services.
The Account Manager will need to work closely with Category Managers to identify long-term and short-term growth opportunities for various categories.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop long-term relationships with partners, support them in the integration of their offers and develop ambitious goals for future growth prospects.
- Achieve business and financial objectives and drive the growth of Amazon’s third-party business in selected categories.
- Identify opportunities to improve the Marketplace business for all sellers through scalable solutions and manage the roll-out of these solutions.
- Conduct deep dives to understand the root causes of seller performance and actions to accelerate growth.
- Work closely with Category teams to identify category-specific growth opportunities.
- Identify and manage projects to improve customer and seller experience, working closely with internal and external teams.
- Experience with commercial activities (hunting, negotiations, account management).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
- Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
- E-commerce experience.
- Written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas.
In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candi
We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an up