Microsoft Jobs Australia 2022 $45 Hour
Microsoft Jobs in Australia 2022, Account Executive Jobs Australia, Jobs Microsoft Australia, for Indians, for Filipino, Industry Solution’s purpose is to bridge customers with the $1T technology adoption gaps and to accelerate commercial cloud growth by Digital Transformation with customers.
Industry Solutions Delivery (formerly Microsoft Consulting Services) helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft cloud technologies.
We focus on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
The focus of the Consulting Services Account Executive – Defence role is to lead the Industry Solutions Delivery (ISD) sales account strategy in Microsoft’s most strategic Defence customers in Australia and New Zealand, developing and winning digital transformation opportunities that enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud consumption.
|Post Name||Consulting Services Account Executive|
|Expected Salary||AUD 45 to AUD 50 Per Hour|
|Address||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2060|
Responsibility for How to Get Jobs in Microsoft
The Consulting Account Executive leverages Microsoft’s unique expertise, including direct access to Microsoft product teams, to help customers use their Microsoft investments as productively as possible.
- Plan & Execute as One Microsoft to Enable Customer Outcomes: Leading the ISD account relationship with the customer & with the Microsoft team; Responsible for ISD account strategy & planning with the Enterprise Client Director, in partnership with the Delivery Management Executive, to ensure successful execution & a positive One Microsoft customer experience.
- Close Deals Through Effective Leadership & Orchestration of the ISD Virtual Team: Driving industry-led, digital transformation opportunity development, leveraging the appropriate account team, ISD area & pursuing team roles to bring the best resources to ensure deal success & customer satisfaction.
- Meet or Exceed Revenue Targets, Maintaining Sales Hygiene & Deal Excellence: Executing discipline in lead management, opportunity qualification, close planning, pipeline hygiene, forecasting & deal commitment.
- To deliver on your responsibilities in helping customers achieve more, you will have:
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers.
- Situational awareness to adapt and solve challenges from a business and technology perspective.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with pragmatic operational execution and delivery, including the coordination of relevant resources.
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills, and drive for results.
- Passion for technology, business, market trends, and, specifically, the customer.
- Ability to advocate for Microsoft’s vision and value proposition, and diverse offerings, by conceptualizing, planning, and leading implementation/adoption of Microsoft technologies.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in IT|
Skills for Microsoft Sydney Salary
There will be many opportunities for you to learn and grow in this role and at Microsoft. However, to be able to best deliver on the purpose of this role, these are the core skills and experiences you should have on day one:
- Connection with Microsoft’s Mission & Values
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling industry-focused solutions and exceeding targets
- Intelligence industry knowledge including industry trends, sector requirements & competitors
- Demonstrable sales hygiene & deal excellence discipline, using sales methods, processes, and tools
- Sales and business background, with technology-related experience
- Track record of selling professional services
Minimum Qualifications for Microsoft contact number Sydney
- 6+ years of industry experience in the Defence and Intelligence Community.
- OR Bachelor’s Degree AND 4+ years of industry sales experience in the commercial or public sector (e.g. Finance, Local Government, etc.) or related work OR equivalent experience.
Team Culture and Support for Microsoft Jobs Sydney:
Microsoft believes that by investing in our people and creating an inclusive environment, our team will do their best work. See our complete list of benefits and why we are recognized as an Endorsed Employer for Women by WORK180. Microsoft Benefits | WORK180 Endorsed Employer. Our mission is deeply inclusive. Inside Microsoft | Global Diversity and Inclusion at Microsoft
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation that produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States.
Benefits and Perks for Microsoft Sydney Jobs
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away