Michaels Careers, Michaels Jobs, Manager Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship, We’re here for the Makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Michaels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are here for all Team Members and all Makers to create, innovate and be better together.
Deliver a customer-centric shopping experience by managing and delivering effective front-end operations and expectations. Lead the Omni channel processes. Maintain store recovery standards to deliver our Brand Promises. Deliver friendly customer service. Applicant must have at least 1 year of retail management experience.
|Post Name||Customer Experience Manager|
|Salary||USD 90000 To USD 100000 Per Year|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing|
- Assist Store Manager in leading and managing adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; ensure execution of Company policies and standards; hold the team accountable for store conditions and results
- Ensure all front-end policies and procedures are followed; achieve your KPIs and manage your team to achieve their role KPIs
- Plan and lead the execution of the class and in-store events in accordance with the Company program
- Lead the Omni channel processes
- Manage and execute shrink and safety programs
- Train, observe and coach the customer experience team (sales floor and cashier) to achieve results, participate in the performance management process; support the Talent Development of your team; utilize the leadership competencies for continued self-development
- Serve as Manager on Duty (MOD)
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization’s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Acknowledge customers, help locate products and provide solutions
- Participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Manage and execute the shrink and safety programs
- Cross-trained in Custom Framing selling and production
Other duties as assigned:
Preferred Type of experience the job requires:
- Retail management experience preferred
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Ability to move throughout the store
- regular bending, lifting, carrying, reaching, and stretching
- Lifting heavy boxes and accessing high shelves by ladder or similar equipment
- If you need help performing these functions of your job, please contact your supervisor so that we may engage in the interactive process with you and find a reasonable accommodation
- Public retail store setting taking care of our customers; all public areas are climate controlled; some stock rooms may not be climate controlled; some outdoor work if assigned to retrieve shopping carts or while unloading trucks; Frame shop contains glass cutter and heat press; work hours include nights, weekends and early mornings
|Schedule Type||Part Time|
Menifee, CA, United States 92584
Interview Question for Customer Experience Manager:
- Why do you want this position?
- What’s one of the most important things a successful customer service department needs?
- What’s one of the most challenging things about working in customer service?
- Have you ever received poor customer service before? How did you feel?
- How do you stay current on customer service trends and techniques?
- What do you feel are some of the most important customer service tools?
- How would you define good customer service?
- What makes a good teammate?
- Is there a difference between customer service and customer support?
- What was the last new skill that you learned?
- What’s the most challenging customer service issue you’ve ever faced?
- Why do you feel you’re prepared for a managerial role?
- Have you ever taken feedback from customers about your service? What did they say?
- What kind of customer engagement strategies have you used in the past?
- Have you ever needed to say no to an important client or customer?
- Have you ever trained a customer service representative?
- Was there ever a time you bent the rules to help a customer?
- Tell me about a time you contributed significantly to a team.
- Have you ever worked with customer management software?
- What has contributed to your success as a leader?
- How do you measure customer satisfaction?