Mechanical Engineer Co-op Jobs in USA for Foreigners
If You Want Mechanical Engineering Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship, Mechanical Engineering Jobs in USA for Indians Student, Cooper Tire, A Goodyear company offers an entirely unique work experience because no matter what your title is, you’ll play a part in contributing to the development, manufacturing, and marketing of some of the most innovative tire products in the world.
Cooper is a fun and exciting place to work, and we easily stand apart from our competition. We’re constantly on the lookout for motivated individuals who lead by example and inspire others to greatness. The opportunities are endless and the rewards are rich for those who believe that job satisfaction and career success begin with a satisfied customer.
Careers are a Journey…Come Ride with Us!
The Mechanical Engineering Co-op for Cooper Tire will be responsible for developing and testing machinery and equipment under the direction of the plant engineer and/or senior engineers.
Our co-op students are given pertinent work assignments and have opportunities to work independently in our facility. We believe strongly in the learning aspect of the work assignment and pair all of our co-op students with a coach/mentor.
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer Co-op|
|Expected Salary||USD 66000 to USD 70000 Per Year|
|Address||Findlay, Ohio, United States 45839|
Responsibility for Getting Mechanical Engineer Jobs in USA for Indian Freshers with Visa Sponsorship:
- Develops and test machinery and equipment under the direction of the plant engineer and/or senior engineers by performing the following duties:
- Reviews project instructions and blueprints to determine test specifications, procedures, objectives, test equipment, nature of technical problems, and possible solutions such as part redesign, the substitution of material or parts, or rearrangement of parts or subassemblies.
- Draft detailed drawings or sketches for drafting room completion or to request parts fabrication by machine, sheet metal, electrical, or wood shops.
- Devices fabricate and assemble new or modified mechanical, electrical, or electromechanical components or assemblies for products such as industrial equipment and machinery, power equipment, servo systems, machine tools, and measuring instruments.
- Sets up and conducts tests of complete units and components under operational conditions to investigate design proposals for improving equipment performance or other factors, or to obtain data for development, standardization, and quality control.
- Analyzes indicated and calculated test results in relation to design or rated specifications and test objectives, and modifies or adjusts equipment to meet specifications.
- Records test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test method.
- May, on occasion, be required to perform other duties as necessary to ensure efficient plant operations.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Student Majoring in Mechanical Engineering|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Skills for Getting No Experience Jobs in USA with Free Visa Sponsorship:
- Must be a currently enrolled student majoring in Mechanical Engineering and having completed at least the freshman year
- Cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.0
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
- Will be interacting with production, maintenance, vendors, contractors, management, and engineering.
- Occasionally involved in presentations and providing training for plant personnel.
- Must have good problem-solving skills both from a troubleshooting and project planning standpoint.
The Goodyear Tire and Elastic Organization is an American global tire fabricating organization established in 1898 by Straightforward Seiberling and situated in Akron, Ohio. Goodyear produces tires for vehicles, business trucks, light trucks, bikes, SUVs, race vehicles, planes, ranch hardware, and weighty earth-moving apparatus.
The organization was named after American Charles Goodyear, a designer of vulcanized elastic. The principal Goodyear tires became famous on the grounds that they were effectively separable and required little maintenance.
Cooper Tire, recently acquired by Goodyear, is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online application, or any other part of the employment process, please contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.