|Post Name||Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Australia for Indian Freshers|
|Company Name||DRA Global|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 4000|
|Min. Salary||AUD 75000|
|Max. Salary||AUD 80000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering|
Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Australia for Indian Freshers, DRA Global Limited (DRA) is a diversified multi-disciplinary engineering, project delivery, and operations management group across the minerals and metals, mining, and non-process infrastructure industries.
With international offices across Asia-Pacific, North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, DRA prides itself on successfully delivering professional services globally.
Working alongside a multi-disciplined engineering and design team, you will be responsible for the mechanical and piping design of hydrometallurgical process plants.
DRA focuses on long-term growth, not just for our business but for each individual. Our approach is to hire the best engineering talent to work across various studies and projects rather than hiring for short-term projects. Some of our jobs have a duration of up to 3 years, which allows us to offer the job security we all deserve.
We currently have exciting opportunities for Mechanical Engineers to join our Brisbane-based team in the CBD.
We are looking for innovative and motivated engineers that thrive in a fast-paced, solutions-focused environment. This is an exciting time to join DRA as we are experiencing significant growth.
- Working with others to deliver multi‑disciplinary engineering designs
- Develop mechanical design deliverables, such as design calculations and equipment selection, for various applications including bulk materials handling systems, slurry & hydraulic systems, mechanical plate work, etc.
- Preparation of documentation to support equipment procurement and contract execution, including Scopes of Work, Specifications, Datasheets, and Technical Evaluation of Tender Submissions
- Review Vendor documentation and facilitate incorporation into project designs with specific reference to ensuring constructability, operability, and maintainability
- Deliver high-quality technical solutions with reference to Australian and International Standards, Codes, Guidelines, and industry best practice
- Execute project delivery within schedule, budget, and quality criteria with a strong focus on safety
- Pro‑actively work to identify risks, both project and technical, and take appropriate action to ensure successful project outcomes
- Willingness to attend site for short to medium-term construction support, commissioning, and/or operational support roles as required
You will have:
- Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience in mineral processing in the design and construction of an environment
- Slurry, water, and solutions pumping and pipeline design experience
- Piping stress analysis experience
- Understanding of relevant Australian and industry codes and standards
- Strong deliverable focus and ability to plan the work
- Experience with base metals and rare earth minerals is highly advantageous
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Right to work in Australia
Here at DRA, we offer:
- Competitive and above-market salary packages
- Regular market analysis to ensure staff retention
- Flexible start and finish times
- A collaborative and supportive team environment with all the tools to succeed
- The opportunity to work alongside engineering and design excellence
- No COVID-19 downtime. Industry-leading technology allowing remote working if needed
We value diversity and the benefits it brings to achieving our objectives, enhancing our reputation, and attracting, engaging, and retaining talented people.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability, and ethnicity, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Our commitment to equal opportunities and a diverse workplace is embodied in our values of People, Safety, Trust, Integrity, Excellence, and Courage.