Mechanical Engineer Job in Australia for Freshers
Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Australia 2022, Engineer Jobs in Australia for Freshers, A capable mechanical engineer is needed to expand our group. Working on all phases of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation will be your responsibility.
It takes a very creative person who can come up with original solutions to the challenges of our clients to succeed as a mechanical engineer. The ideal candidate will also be able to express technical concepts clearly both verbally and aesthetically.
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer|
|Company Name||UGL Limited|
|Expected Salary||AUD 60000 to AUD 65000 Per Year|
|Address||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
The role of Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the production of mechanical deliverables under the direction of senior engineering staff on the Major Project team in Melbourne. The role is also designed to push the following duties but is not limited to:
- Achieve engineering targets and objectives as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Provide input and be responsible for the production of Project Documentation.
- Actively participate in regular learning and development programs to continually enhance and further develop skills, capabilities, and performance.
- Display a positive approach to safety and proactively demonstrate UGL’s values.
- Comply with all UGL systems and processes and expected behaviors and standards.
- Excellent relationship building, problem-solving, negotiation, conflict resolution, and leadership skills.
- Participate in design review meetings and close out design issues in a timely manner.
- Create a team culture that fosters high performance and a personal improvement mindset.
- Adhere to company policies and other applicable laws, regulations, and standards for the workplace.
- Be involved in subcontractor/supplier management, including reviewing technical datasheets and drawings.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
- 4-year degree qualification to Bachelor status in Mechanical or Mechatronics engineering (and recognized by IEAust).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
- Proficient skills in computers: MS Word, Excel, Access, and email.
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
Benefits of Working in a Company for:
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Ongoing training for career progression.
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, an employee assistance program for employees and their families, an AIA Vitality wellness program, and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel, and more.
What makes you right for UGL for:
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
In the markets for rail and transportation, communications and information systems, oil and gas, power, renewable resources, water, and defense, UGL is a well-known and well-regarded provider of end-to-end engineering, construction, and maintenance services.
UGL collaborates with some of the biggest blue-chip corporations, government organizations, private businesses, and academic institutions worldwide. The CIMIC Group of Companies includes us.
We at UGL embrace variety in our team members’ origins, viewpoints, ideas, and working methods. We highly encourage people with disabilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, mature-aged workers, and people from varied cultural backgrounds to apply as we are an equal opportunity employer.