|Post Name||Marketing Specialist Intern|
|Company Name||Cisco Systems|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Feltham, England, United Kingdom TW12 1EJ|
|Min Salary||GBP 28000 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 30000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing|
If you Want Marketing Jobs in UK for Indian Intern, Challenge yourself and find the career path in Marketing that you’re passionate about while gaining real-world experience! Plan and implement marketing projects in collaboration with your team.
Partner with an experienced mentor to determine your career goals and strengths. Collaborate with Cisco Marketing leaders and work in areas such as brand, product, public relations, social media, operations, and/or market research. Learn the foundations of marketing and use those skills to help jump-start your career.
- Use and expand your marketing and communications skills by completing a 12-week internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Gain insight into how a large, global marketing organization functions, with hands-on experience gained through live projects and campaigns.
- Participate in global research projects in small teams of interns to problem-solve some of Marketing’s biggest challenges, presenting your findings live on CiscoTV in front of Marketing leaders and peers.
- Take part in a variety of development opportunities, networking events, and volunteer and social activities throughout the summer.
- Internship assignments will be based on your educational background, skills, aspirations, and interests.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Business / International Business, or a related area, OR.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any subject and able to demonstrate awareness and application of. marketing concepts and approaches through volunteering, work experience, or independent study.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages are a plus.
- Team-oriented, with strong communication skills and influencing skills.
- Driven and self-motivated with a sense of curiosity.
- Demonstrated exposure to (study, internship, coursework, volunteering or work experience) in one or more of:
- Market research and analysis.
- Data analytics and insights.
- Content creation.
- Marketing project planning and execution.
- Precise, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines.
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, creativity, and problem-solving skills.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The health and safety of Cisco’s employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic.
Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required.
The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.