|Post Name||Manager, Marketing Production|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Berlin, Germany 10117|
|Min. Salary||EUR 62000 to|
|Max. Salary||EUR 64000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Degree in Management|
If you want Marketing Jobs in Netflix Germany, Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with members in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen.
The Role and our Expectations
The Marketing Production Manager DACH is at the heart of execution & operational excellence in the Title Marketing Team. Across Film, Series, and overarching initiatives this role will help deliver projects on time and on budget working closely with the individual Title Marketing Managers.
This role will report directly to the Marketing Director, Series, and will include:
- Thought partner for Title Marketing Managers & executional support for title campaigns & other initiatives (e.g. brand work).
- Operational execution ranges from creative production & asset collection management to data management & purchase order execution.
- Project management & ownership of selected campaign elements.
- Work with internal (eg. Content, Product, and more) and external partners (Talent, Filmmaker, Showrunner, Vendors, Agencies) on campaign project management and execution.
- Support the campaign-related budget management & planning processes.
- Agency management & project steering with Netflix vendors.
- Owning internal workflow & process management.
- Supporting internal x-functional alignment on broader initiatives.
- Strong familiarity with the DACH market, media, vendor, and preferably entertainment landscape
- Fluency in German and English.
- Passion for storytelling, and solid project management skills.
- 5+ years of experience as a production manager with strong project management skills (hybrid).
- Solid experience in working with creative agencies and production houses, and the ability to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback/ direction.
- Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resource, and stakeholder management.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel to lead the exchange of information and asset delivery effectively.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possessing a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrating strong and effective judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- Comfortably keeping up to date with the zeitgeist in entertainment, culture, tech, and business innovations around the world.