Internship Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Marketing Intern Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Paid Internship Jobs in Abu Dhabi, For our expanding marketing department, we are seeking for a driven and vivacious marketing intern. We wish to collaborate with you if you’re a driven individual who wants to establish a career in social media and content marketing.
You’ll be responsible for creating promotional presentations, keeping an eye on social media, and performing market research. In addition to having strong communication skills, you should also be well organized and able to multitask. The chosen candidate will also be well-versed in social media platforms and marketing strategies.
|Post Name||Marketing & Communications Internship|
|Company Name||Alpin Limited|
|Expected Salary||AED 4000 to AED 5000 Per Month|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Responsibility for Internship Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Student:
- Support in preparing proposals for clients in InDesign;
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends;
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas;
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback;
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations;
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events;
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content;
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content;
- Design and standardization of forms and formatting in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Social media and Sales Force support (LinkedIn, Mailchimp, Facebook);
- Salesforce support;
- Formatting and proofreading of documents and PowerPoint presentations (excellent command of English language necessary);
- Business communication (written and spoken);
- Preparation of client-directed newsletters;
- Media and Marketing Support.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||BS in Marketing, Communications or similar field|
HSE Roles, Responsibilities, and Accountability:
- In addition to your responsibility towards following ALPIN’s Integrated Management System, every employee at ALPIN is required to familiarize themselves with ALPIN’s Environmental Impact Assessment and contribute towards minimizing their individual environmental impact in the course of their work;
- It is the duty of all employees to act within the legal responsibilities imposed upon them and the Company’s Quality, Environment, and Health & Safety policies. All employees must familiarize themselves with the Company’s Integrated Management System’s policies and procedures.
Skills for Communications Intern Jobs Abu Dhabi:
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary sustainable cleantech consultancy based in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi. The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, official Estidama trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs.
We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include The Abu Dhabi midfield Terminal Building, The Msheireb urban redevelopment project, Johnson Controls Research Center, SKMC Dialysis Center, Sowwah Square Abu Dhabi, and several other high-profile projects in the EU and GCC.