Program Manager Job in Tesla USA
Manager Job in Tesla USA, USA Jobs 2022, Tesla Jobs USA for Indians, Filipino, for Foreigners, The Applications Engineering team at Tesla aims to Lead an enterprise-wide approach to identify, prioritize, and successfully execute a technology portfolio of initiatives/projects that drive innovation, growth, and alignment with Tesla’s strategic goals.
Our Billing, Financial Services, Underwriting, Servicing, and Accounting team develops and executes best-in-class processes and tools that enable our teams to bring new technologies to market faster for key strategic Initiatives.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager who can lead and is willing to undertake the insane challenge of building out an organization-level strategy to prioritize and lead critical engineering programs within the Applications Engineering Excellence domain.
At Tesla we look to engineer everything in-house; so come help us scale our homegrown Tesla OS platform and deliver experiences that delight our customers and internal employees.
Finance, Invoicing, payments, and accounting experience is helpful, but more importantly, someone with a strong bias for action, technical background, and great stakeholder management skills.
|Post Name||Sr Technical Program Manager|
|Expected Salary||USD 80000 To USD 85000 Per Year|
|Address||Fremont, California, United States 94538|
- Work on introducing software engineering products/features in order to cash flow, finance, accounting, and service/ownership flow at a large scale.
- Work with business stakeholders and Application Engineering team(s) to develop elegant, efficient solutions and product capabilities that can support 10X growth.
- Work from inception to launch of new products and In-House platforms.
- Consistent record of system streamlining, cost reduction, project management, and engineering design required.
- Tackle complex and ambiguous problems that span numerous systems and organizations.
- Drive engineering initiatives with products, engineers, and designers.
- Integrate analytics, data science, and research into your methodology.
- Ruthlessly prioritize and maximize productivity in a constantly changing environment of shifting priorities.
- Influence without reporting structure.
- Operate without guidance.
- Resolve conflict productively across teams.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||BS/MS in Computer Science|
- 5+ years of Technical Program or Technical Product management experience working with multiple cross-functional teams.
- 7+ years of experience in the technology industry.
- 2+ years of public accounting experience preferred.
- BS/MS in Computer Science background is a huge plus.
- Experience managing end-to-end product deployment from concept, development, and successful launch.
- Experience leading programs with full customer journey impact covering program planning, risk assessment, cost, and delivery.
- Proven ability to own the product roadmap and schedules with a track record of delivering projects on time.
- Demonstrated communication and influencing skills at all levels of the organization and across technical and non-technical teams.
Tesla, Inc. is an American multinational automotive and clean energy company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles, battery energy storage from home to grid-scale, solar panels and solar roof tiles, and related products and services.
Interview Questions for Sr Technical Program Manager:
- Tell me about a time you did something that was not a part of your job description or your responsibility.
- How would you make Amazon.com better?
- Give me one instance when you took an important decision without approval from your reporting manager.
- Describe a time you made a mistake.
- Talk about a time you received negative feedback. How did you handle it?
- Why do you want to be a technical project manager?
- What made you want to apply for this position?
- What is a weakness you have with project management?
- What kind of leadership qualities do you possess?
- What do you like most about technical project management?
- What do you dislike most about project management?
- What kind of communication style do you have?
- Why did you choose the technical side of project management?
- What are your hobbies outside of being a project manager?
- How would you describe yourself as a technical project manager?
- What is one word that someone would use to describe you as a project manager?
- Have you ever managed the technical side of project management before?
- How much experience do you have with technical project management?
- What’s the difference between project management and technical project management?
- What has been the largest problem that you have faced in project management?
- How does your educational background relate to working in project management?
- Have you ever worked in quality assurance?
- How has your previous job prepared you for this project management position?
- What project has been your favorite to manage?
- What kinds of project management tools have you used before?
- How many people have you managed at one time for a project?
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (a free step-by-step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.