Management Jobs, Assistant Manager Jobs in Calgary $20 An Hour, Are you a game changer? Can you assist in leading your store team to provide extreme customer service including selling, employee management, customer relations, stock, visual merchandising, asset protection, and training? Additionally, in the absence of your store manager, you would assume all managerial duties.
We are searching for a new assistant manager to join our team who is interested in helping to hire and train other team members. You will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving customer complaints, leading the team, and organizing the team schedule.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a consistent work history and previous experience as a senior staff member or as an assistant manager. A passion for customer service and team mentoring is also a plus.
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Company Name||Foot Locker|
|Expected Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Address||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2H 0K3|
- Coaching, and motivating your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and operational expectations
- Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, and store leadership
- Ability to learn and share expertise on products and trends to fit customer’s needs
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product/trends
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
- Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing sales setting
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one’s enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail environment
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making, and financial analysis
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration|
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people.
If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, visit our Foot Locker LinkedIn Life page.
Our corporate headquarters is in New York City. We also have domestic US offices in Bradenton, FL; St. Petersburg, FL; Camp Hill, PA; Chicago, IL; Junction City, KS; Oshkosh, WI; and Wausau, WI. Our European headquarters is in Vianen, NL. We also have international offices in Toronto, Brisbane, Heijen, Recklinghausen, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
We play to win and succeed as a team. We attribute our success to the drive and intelligence of our associates. We have a firm belief that “everyone leads” at Foot Locker and are committed to leveraging the passions of our leaders across the globe.
We offer our associates tools and resources to build their capabilities and cultivate a path for their career growth. It is through these ideals and strong leadership that we have and will continue to succeed as a great company.
Interview Questions for Assistant Manager:
- Why Are You Interested In This Role?
- What Are the Roles of an Assistant Manager?
- What Are the Qualities that an Assistant Manager Should Possess to be Effective?
- What Major Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Handle It?
- Describe Your Daily Routine as an Assistant Manager
- Describe Briefly About Your Assistant Manager Experience
- What Kind of Strategies and Mindset is Required for this Role? Explain with example
- What is the Biggest Challenge that You Foresee in This Job?
- How Do You Stay Motivated at Work?
- Describe a Time You Failed in this Job and the Lesson You Learned.
- Where Do You See Yourself in the Next 2 Years?
- How Do You Measure Success?
- What Do You Do When There is Decreased Performance Level?
- Do You Think You Are the Best Fit for the Job?
- How Do You Deal with the Pressure to Deliver?
- Describe One Instance Where You Demonstrated Decision-making Skills in Your Previous Job.
- What Positive Contribution Did You leave in your former job?
- How Do You Motivate Your Team?
- What Amount of Salary Do do You Expect to be paid?
- How Have You Handled Miscommunication in Your Previous Work?