Analyst Job in Netflix London UK
|Post Name||Senior Risk and Insurance Analyst|
|Expected Salary||GBP 50000 to GBP 52000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC4V 6JJ|
Responsibility for UK Carrer in Netflix for Indians:
- Collaborate with Netflix production teams and internal Netflix cross-functional partners to effectively communicate best practices and initiatives.
- Act as a source of knowledge and support to internal Netflix cross-functional partners – Legal, Finance, Production Management, and Safety.
- Provide ongoing support and advice to Netflix productions during pre-production, production and post.
- Support build-out of risk management and claims metrics.
- Identify international exposures and coordinate all aspects of insurance and risk management accordingly.
- Identify areas of risk and determine appropriate methods of risk transfer.
- Review, manage and track insurance claims.
- Develop and maintain relationships with insurance carriers and brokers.
- Work with the Risk Management team to create and develop insurance programs that are aligned with the Netflix culture and risk tolerance.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Fiels|
Skills for Netflix Jobs in London UK:
- 5-10 years of experience managing insurance in an Entertainment/Production environment is required.
- Corporate risk management experience and/or experience working with US-based/US inbound productions.
- General knowledge of the insurance marketplace.
- Understanding of risk management best practices.
- Familiarity with captives and other alternative risk finance structures preferred.
- Familiarity with RMIS systems.
- Must be a self-motivated starter that operates independently.
- Strong project management skills and ability to influence cross-functionally.
- Superior communication skills; written and verbal.
- Able to problem solve, multitask and be detail oriented.
- Able to develop simple, intuitive, impactful metrics that resonate with business partners to drive program results.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Customer-oriented with a strong sense of service and passion.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining a commitment to deadlines along with ever-increasing responsibilities.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate that into risk management solutions.
Netflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company based in Los Gatos, California.
Top Netflix Employee Benefits and Perks:
1. Stock Option Program:-
Every employee has the opportunity to divide their remuneration between salary and stock options under the stock option program. The decision to participate in this program is entirely up to the individual, and Netflix has no influence on that decision.
Employees get to choose how much risk or potential upside they want, as well as the cash-to-stock option ratio. The options are fully vested, have a ten-year term, and are retained by the employee even after they leave the company.
2. Finance and Retirement Benefits:-
Netflix’s 401(k) scheme gives a 4% salary match. This indicates that Netflix will contribute up to $4,000 to an employee’s 401(k) plan if they earn $100,000 yearly (k). Potential employees are drawn to this wonderful perk since it enables them to create a plan to safeguard their future.
3. Personal Top of Market-based Salaries:-
One of the better bonuses offered to Netflix employees, the Personal Top of Market incentive helps the business attract top talent. Netflix’s method for providing its staff with competitive compensation is “Personal Top of Market.”
In essence, they are receiving the highest compensation possible for their position. Since their employees are already earning as much as they can, this strategy does not rely on raises or other forms of further remuneration. Without waiting for a yearly event, Netflix is willing to change the employee’s pay whenever the market shifts.
4. Netflix’s Employee Giving Program:-
With regard to their careers outside of work, Netflix wants to support its employees. By doing this, they hope to support staff members who want to donate to a particular charity. Netflix matches the contributions made by its employees, but only up to $20,000 in total.
It’s a kind thing to do, and it can make people feel better at work. The respect an employee may have for their boss may grow as a result, and it may also contribute to a more favorable work environment.
In addition to having a positive effect on the community of the employee’s choosing, giving to a charitable organization is also good for the reputation of the employer brand. Even when giving money is not an option, good PR should always be pursued. Consider similar issues.
5. The Work, Not Drive-Initiative:-
Netflix is aware of the challenges that some employees may have while traveling to work. Rush hour traffic and delayed public transportation don’t always work well with someone’s schedule. The “Work, Not Drive” campaign from Netflix offers a fix for this issue.
By collaborating with a rideshare service, Netflix allows staff members the opportunity to start working while being driven around. Additionally, because commuting time can be used as working time, it allows employees greater flexibility with their schedules.