Logistics Jobs In Abu Dhabi UAE
Logistics Jobs In UAE, With minimal supervision, independently performs all aspects of logistics planning, manning including field engineering assignments for the development of plans, schedules, procedures, and construction methods and systems for an assigned program, or a cluster of large developments.
The incumbent is also responsible for reviewing the performance of contractors and subcontractors to assure contract compliance, the application of accepted construction technology and standards, and the acceptable standardization of materials and supplies. Provides technical guidance to lower-level field personnel.
|Post Name||Logistics Manager (Construction)|
|Company Name||Parsons Corporation|
|Expected Salary||AED 15000 To AED 20000 Per Month|
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 00000
- Performs difficult and very complex logistics assignments involving the development, execution, supervision, and coordination of all technical aspects of logistics management on a large construction program.
- Maintains first-level quality assurance to confirm that the installation of all work within his/her discipline is in accordance with the plans, specifications, and industry standards.
- Supervises the logistics, security, safety, construction, operation, and maintenance works and provides technical expertise for logistics planning and execution
- Supervises a team of inspectors and engineers, ensuring that programs logistics plans and requirements are implemented in accordance with client requirements
- Monitors and coordinates all contractors’ activities for assigned areas.
- Collaborates with construction management to eliminate any hazards associated with the work that may adversely affect the environment or the safety or health of the public, employees, and users of the areas.
- Ensures that personnel of the assigned group engage in safe work practices in compliance with site-specific safety procedures and industry standards.
- Establishes and maintains liaison with the local authorities, developers, stakeholders, and community management entities.
- Provides resolution for logistics challenges, issues, and constraints and coordinates application of solutions.
- Develops logistics-related schedules for construction, operation, maintenance, and monitors progress and compliance.
- Provides schedule and progress appraisal reports to the Client and Project Management Team.
- Monitors material procurement and deliveries to ensure timeliness in support of construction, operation, maintenance, and related management activities.
- Ensures that materials received meet specifications and established standards of quality.
- Organizes the accumulation of assigned discipline data for the final project turnover and report.
- Initiates and maintains records, back charge procedures, progress reports, etc., as required.
- Interfaces with the client, stakeholders, local authorities, community development agencies, contractors, subcontractors, and project management team,
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction-Related Field|
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or construction-related field, or equivalent construction-related work experience
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in field construction and logistics is required
- Experience in the construction of large infrastructure programs in the UAE and preferably in Abu Dhabi.
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of logistics, engineering, and construction-related processes, as well as industry practices
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of logistics and construction-related processes, as well as industry practices.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with logistics management and construction would be a plus
- Proven ability to perform in a lead capacity on a program.
Interview Question for Logistics Manager:
- What are the responsibilities of a logistician?
- What is the different position a person can work in in the logistic industry?
- Explain what is supply chain management.
- Explain what is ASN (Advance Shipping Notice)?
- Explain what is Anti-Dumping duty?
- Explain what is LTL (Less than truckload)?
- Explain the term deadweight tonnage?
- Explain how to organize storage area for bulk items?
- Explain what is cross docking?
- Explain what is TEU?
- What is the advice of shipment and advising bank?
- Explain what is affreightment?
- What does a bill of lading include?
- Explain what is blanket way bill?
- What are the activities performed at the operational level in logistics’?
- Mention what is freight class based on?
- Explain what is declared the value for carriage?
- Explain what is export declaration?
- Explain what is documents against acceptance?