Legitimate Work From Home Jobs Orlando $13
- Post Name: Customer Support(Evenings / 10 hr set shifts)*
- Company Name: Five Star Call Centers
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Work From Home
- Expected Salary: USD 13 Per Hour
- Qualification: Graduate
Legitimate Work From Home Jobs Orlando 2022/2023 Hiring!!, Join a rock star team of customer care experts at Five Star Call Centers. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, SD, we’ve been helping companies across the U.S. deliver great customer experiences for over 35 years – all with a casual, fun culture built to help you grow your career. So, what does that exactly mean? You’ll work in a great environment while helping people that contact us with their customer service needs.
Do you like helping people? Is a fast-paced environment more your speed? We’re looking for experienced customer service associates with a drive to ensure the best experience possible. You must be able to work at top speeds on the phone and the computer simultaneously. Check out our opportunity below!
We are looking for passionate individuals to be the first point of contact in answering calls and emails to get our customers where they need to go with confidence. We’re hiring associates to support customer service for a nationwide parking reservation app.
These positions will assist customers via multiple support channels, including phone, chat and/or email, to resolve customer issues, provide customer training, problem identification and resolution, issue escalation, and follow-up.
Click here to learn more about becoming Five Star Extraordinary.
This position is work-at-home for individuals living in the state of Florida. We have a Bring Your Own Device or equipment that can be sent to you as an option. Details below.
- 1 year of customer service or customer support experience
- 1 year of previous call center or office background experience required
- Technical savvy
- Previous remote work from home experience a plus
- Quick learner and able to work independently
- Type 35 words per minute accurately
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- A background check applicable to state and federal laws is required
Equipment Provided Option:
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable, and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.) The company will provide equipment
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Option – This position requires you to provide your own equipment and workspace.
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable, and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 5200 Series or greater
- Memory: 8GB on Windows 8.1 / 10 64 bits
- Screen Resolution: 1280×768 or higher, dual monitors required.
- USB headset
Click here for an example
- No Chromebooks, netbooks, or any type of tablet (Must be a laptop or a desktop)
- Up-to-date antivirus software must be installed on the platform and a recent scan completed. (Will be checked prior to allowing login to the system)
- The firewall must be enabled (which will be checked prior to allowing login to the system)
- Click here for the BYOD policy for a full detailed list of requirements
- In this role, you’ll take the lead in addressing customer questions and concerns on all products and services through multiple communication channels such as phone, email, and/or chat.
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits:
- Starting pay – $13 -$14 pending shift /hour, plus shift differential(extra $1/hr nights & wknds) and possible increase after 90 days pending attendance and performance
- Shifts between 1:30pm-12:00am (EST) ; Work Days – M-F & Every Other Wkd or Every Saturday – 8 or 10 hr shifts/rotating days on/off. *There are also some set schedule 10-hour shift options available from 1:30 pm-12a either Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat or Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed
- Paid Training – typically 2 weeks in length from 9:00 am-6:00 pm Mon-Fri (EST)
- Status – Full Time; Benefit eligible 1st of the month after 60 days – click to see benefits-at-a-glance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job. Click here to read the full description.
Five Star Call Centers values diversity and is committed to cultivating a professional, diverse workforce by hiring the best people available and providing the best service possible to our customers. Five Star Call Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and participates in the E-verify program.