Amazon Jobs in Canada 2022
Legit Jobs in Canada for Filipino, Canada Jobs 2022, for Indians, with Salary, Do you want to solve business challenges through innovative technology? Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, scalable services technology in a team environment? Do you like working on industry-defining projects that move the needle?
At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA.
Our Software Development Engineers (SDEs) use cutting-edge technology to solve complex problems and get to see the impact of their work first-hand. The challenges SDEs solve at Amazon are big and influence millions of customers, sellers, and products around the world.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about creating new products, features, and services from scratch while managing ambiguity and the pace of a company where development cycles are measured in weeks, not years.
|Post Name||Senior Software Dev Engineer|
|Expected Salary||CAD 80000 To CAD 90000 Per Year|
|Address||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 4A9|
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Computer Science|
- 6+ years of experience building solutions for ML at scale, including high scale distributed computing systems that handle big amounts of data
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, availability
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers in all aspects of their engineering skillsets
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and product strategy, and influence outcomes in technical decision-making
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Track record of building and delivering mission-critical, 24×7 production software systems
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything StoreIt is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Interview Question for Senior Software Dev Engineer:
- Tell me about your interests in current development trends.
- Do you enjoy contributing to open-source projects?
- What do you know about our firm’s technology services?
- How do you approach setting professional goals?
- How do your qualifications support your success as a senior developer?
- Describe your leadership skills.
- Describe your strengths relating to software architecture.
- How would you describe your ideal work environment?
- What steps have you taken to keep up to date on software development models?
- How have you overcome industry challenges in your career?
- What do you hope to accomplish in your senior role for our company?
- How will your experience help you contribute to this firm’s goals?
- How long have you worked in a senior developer position?
- What achievements led to your career advancement?
- What educational background or technical certifications do you currently hold?
- Would you consider additional training and development?
- How have you learned from setbacks in your career?
- How many members were on the largest development team under your management?
- What is your approach to project management?
- How do you ensure software projects stay within forecasted budgets?
- If executive management wants you to choose between two technologies to complete a project, how would you decide which one to use?
- What factors do you consider when consulting with new clients on product designs?
- How do you help solve conflicts between team members?
- What is a recent project you directed your team in that relied on a source control system?