Legal Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Legal Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship, Beyond Property, Purchasing, HR, and IT, more than being part of our Finance or Marketing teams, beyond even Sales and Service, every role in every business area offers unique opportunities to make an impact on the future of mobility and the automotive industry.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Within the Office of General Counsel’s in-house legal function at Jaguar Land Rover, the Supply Chain legal team plays a key role in helping to ensure continuity of supply and resolving supply-related matters globally.
This role, reporting to the Head of Legal for Supply Chain, will provide the opportunity to work with a cross-functional team and litigation of a truly international nature.
It is a critical, exciting, and challenging role requiring an enthusiastic lawyer to support key decisions about legal risks which affect the business. It is expected that the right candidate will become a trusted adviser to the Jaguar Land Rover business and be able to provide quick and commercial legal advice.
|Post Name||Supply Chain Litigation Lawyer|
|Company Name||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Expected Salary||GBP 60000 To GBP 65000 Per Year|
|Address||Gaydon, England, United Kingdom CV35 0RR|
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting and protecting the legal interests of the company in the area of Supply Chain, with a focus on contentious matters and where required supporting general commercial matters.
- Advising on and managing global commercial litigation of high value and complexity at all stages, from dispute escalation through to formal legal proceedings.
- Supporting stakeholders on dispute resolution and claim recovery workstreams.
- Negotiating and influencing internal and external parties to reach optimum resolutions.
- Development and roll-out of appropriate training, policies, and guidelines to the business to support awareness and continuous improvement.
- To the extent litigation support of a specialized nature cannot be undertaken in-house, instructing and ensuring delivery of external legal counsel globally and managing associated budgets.
- Undertaking any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
The successful applicant should be highly effective across the following criteria:
- Solicitor qualified to practice in England & Wales with significant litigation experience involving the UK and international parties.
- Demonstrable experience in managing claims through mediation, arbitration, and court proceedings.
- High commercial acumen with confidence to challenge and question where needed.
- Ability to quickly analyze and assimilate legal advice covering multiple jurisdictions, consider the impact on business and provide succinct, creative, and pragmatic solutions and advice.
- Ability to gather or oversee the gathering of evidence and ensure JLR is meeting requirements on it as part of any pending or ongoing litigation.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organization skills.
- Ability to creatively identify and mitigate risks for the business.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred.
- Commercial contracts lawyer background alongside litigator skill set.
- Litigation expertise in non-UK jurisdictions.
|Education Required||Bachelor Degree|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- An effective team player who is willing and flexible to support workload outside of their core expertise where required.
- An individual who demonstrates tenacity and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- An individual with the ability to combine a short-term, pragmatic focus with longer-term planning.
- Adaptable with excellent prioritization skills.
- An individual who is resilient, energetic, and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.
- An individual who is able to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style.
- An excellent communicator who can articulate complex matters effectively.
- Interest and enthusiasm for the automotive industry and Jaguar Land Rover brands.
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase, and lease scheme for you and your family, membership in a competitive pension plan, private medical cover, and performance related bonus scheme.
As a manager, you’ll also be able to select one of our luxury premium vehicles to lease at a fraction of the cost. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.