Lawyer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC3M|
|Min Salary||GBP 65000 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 72000 Per Year|
Legal Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship, We’re looking for a technology lawyer to join our Business and Legal Affairs (BLA) Corporate & Operations team, which spans technology and operations matters and BBC Studios’ corporate and joint venture activity globally.
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
- assisting with technology, procurement, and content operations legal matters, developing precedents, as required;
- providing support on technology and content operations projects, working closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure effective negotiation and timely completion of the contracts required;
- advising, drafting, and negotiating legal documentation for technology and content operations projects and transactions, including technology and outsourcing arrangements and operations agreements associated with the global distribution and supply of programs, channels, and digital services;
- ensuring compliance with BBC policies and procedures and relevant legislation and regulations to manage risk, ensuring good governance and protecting the BBC’s brand and reputation; and
- building strong relationships with different stakeholders across the business, including the BLA team, Technology, Operations, Procurement, Finance, and Data Protection and Information Security teams.
Are you the right candidate?
Our ideal candidate will be a qualified mid-level commercial lawyer (around 3-4 years PQE) with a technology background.
You’ll bring experience in technology arrangements, such as software development, SaaS agreements, hosting and maintenance agreements, professional services agreements, and outsourcing arrangements. You’ll also bring a sound understanding of other aspects of law relevant to technology, procurement, and operations transactions, including intellectual property and data protection.
Working Pattern: Hybrid Working (Home-based plus two/three days a week in the office)
We are really proud to share that we are a Level 2 Disability Confident Employer and so if you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference in the subject. We advertise all our roles on Evenbreak, the specialist job board for disabled candidates
- Flexible/agile working – opportunities across the business. We’re happy to discuss a formal flexible working pattern. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at the offer stage.
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organization.
- Unrivaled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certifications.
- Benefits – We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (plus an additional day which is a Corporation Day) with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
About the BBC
The BBC is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
We strive to be the best British content company in the world, attracting the best creative talents in the business so that we can bring premium quality award-winning programs, content, and brands to the viewer no matter where they are.
The BBC Group has set out the first in a new series of bold steps to transform our programming and better represent the public we serve.
We have the biggest financial investment to on-air inclusion in the industry, together with our existing commissioning budget, we are committed to throwing open our doors more widely than ever to diverse stories and diverse storytellers. Together with a diverse workforce, we will accelerate the pace of change in increasing diversity and inclusion both on and off air
- Why Are You Interested In This Role?
- What Are The Roles Of A Lawyer?
- What Are The Qualities That A Lawyer Need To Be Successful?
- What Major Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Manage Them?
- Describe Your Daily Routine As A Lawyer?
- Describe Briefly About Your Experience?
- What Kind Of Strategies And Mindset Are Required For This Role?
- What Is The Biggest Challenge You Foresee In This Job?
- How Do You Stay Motivated At Work?
- Describe A Time You Failed In This Role And The Lesson You Learned?
- Why Do You Feel You Are Qualified For This Role?
- Share With Us Your Greatest Achievement
- As A Lawyer, How Will You Build Rapport With Your Clients?
- Describe A Time When Your Integrity Was Tested.
- Describe The Term Client Intake
- Take Me Through Your Client Intake Process
- How Do You Pre-Screen Your Clients As A Lawyer?