Apple Legal Counsel Salary UK
Legal Job in London Apple, Apple Jobs in England 2022, Getting Jobs in London, for Indians, for Filipino, for Freshers, Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined – and now can’t imagine living without.
If you’re motivated by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves on being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Imagine what you could do here.
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your legal expertise to groundbreaking and often unexplored aspects of the law.
Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Appleʼs high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property. You’ll help provide legal support for all our products and businesses across the globe.
Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep legal expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law. Together with your team, you’ll provide the critical support needed for all Apple products and businesses across the region.
Apple is looking for an expert payments attorney to join as Product Counsel supporting our Wallet, Payments, and Commerce team across Europe and the Emerging Markets region. This is a chance to be part of a hands-on team, leading in areas such as mobile wallets, consumer financial services, digital payments and platforms, and related services.
Do you enjoy applying your legal expertise to solving legal problems and helping others find solutions to big challenges? Does new technology, and the legal issues it can present, excite you? Do you like building strong client relationships and working with teams?
Your key responsibilities will include drafting and negotiating agreements and advising the Wallet, Payments, and Commerce business team on complex and often new legal issues.
You will need to have demonstrable working experience in structuring, drafting, and negotiating services, developing and other technology and commercial agreements, as well as counseling clients on day-to-day legal matters in a technology environment, including data privacy aspects.
You will be encouraged to for Apple Jobs in England in 2022:
1. advise on the legal aspects of Apple’s relationships with third parties in a number of industries such as payments, access, and transit, and
2. advise on the contract structure and commercial terms for Apple’s partners and customers, and
3. understand and translate the directives, laws, and regulations that apply to banks, payment networks, payment schemes, and other participants in the payments industry.
We have a close-knit local team spanning the US, Europe, Asia and around the world.
|Post Name||Legal Counsel|
|Expected Salary||GBP 55000 To GBP 60000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC3M|
Responsibility for Apple Career :
- Advising executive, senior management, and board on various matters such as legal rights, and new and existing laws.
- Managing the organization’s legal matters.
- Examining and creating draft agreements, such as employment and vendor agreements.
- Maintaining knowledge of the organization’s operations and legal documents.
- Conducting legal research and reviewing the company’s litigation strategy pertaining to legal actions.
- Promulgating and creating directives of corporate acts and decisions.
- Preserving all corporate records.
- Handling statutory filings, such as licensing forms.
- Liaising with outside counsel regarding their assignments.
- Creating new entities and managing the organization’s intellectual property.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||MS/MA Degree in Law|
- Significant experience providing product legal advice for mobile wallets, payment cards, payments systems, alternative payments, digital services and platforms, and other related services.
- Deep knowledge of and familiarity with European directives, laws, and regulations impacting payments and financial services.
- Significant experience drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements, with strong intellectual property law and technology transactions background preferred.
- Experience advising on laws and regulations applicable to collecting, storing, and using personal financial information preferred.
- Excellent client development and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and collaboration skills are essential.
- Experience working in an international team is a plus.
Education & Experience for;
- Professional Legal Qualification would be desired.
Additional Requirements for:
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States. Apple is the largest technology company by revenue (totaling US$365.8 billion in 2021), is the world’s biggest company by market capitalization, the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales, and the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer.
It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft. Apple was founded as Apple Computer Company, by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. It was incorporated by Jobs and Wozniak as Apple Computer, Inc., and the company’s next computer, the Apple II, became a best seller and one of the first mass-produced microcomputers. Apple went public in 1980 to instant financial success.
The company developed computers featuring innovative graphical user interfaces, including the 1984 original Macintosh, announced in a critically acclaimed advertisement directed by Ridley Scott. The high cost of its products and power struggles between executives caused problems. Wozniak stepped back from Apple amicably and pursued other ventures, while Jobs resigned bitterly and founded NeXT, taking some Apple employees with him.
As the market for personal computers expanded and evolved throughout the 1990s, Apple lost considerable market share to the lower-priced duopoly of the Microsoft Windows operating system on Intel-powered PC clones (also known as “Wintel”). In Nineteen Ninety-Seven, weeks away from bankruptcy, the company bought NeXT to resolve Apple’s unsuccessful operating system strategy and entice Jobs back to the company. Over the next decade, Jobs guided Apple back to profitability through a number of tactics including introducing the iMac, iPod, iPhone, and iPad to critical acclaim, launching “Think different” and other memorable advertising campaigns, opening the Apple Store retail chain, and acquiring numerous companies to broaden the company’s product portfolio.
When Jobs resigned in 2011 for health reasons and died two months later, he was succeeded as CEO by Tim Cook. Apple became the first publicly traded U.S. company to be valued at over $1 trillion, then $2 trillion, and most recently $3 trillion. The company receives criticism regarding the labor practices of its contractors, its environmental practices, and its business ethics, including anti-competitive practices and materials sourcing. Nevertheless, the company has a large following and enjoys a high level of brand loyalty. It is ranked as one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Interview Questions for Legal Counsel for Apple Jobs UK 2022:
- What interests you about being a legal counsel for our industry?
- What do you hope to achieve by working at our company?
- What experience or training has prepared you for this position?
- Describe your proudest accomplishments in your legal career. How do you define success?
- Recall a situation that required you to seek outside counsel. What factors did you consider? What was the result?