Banking & Finance Lawyers
|Post Name||Banking & Finance Lawyers|
|Company Name||Irwin Mitchell|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Leeds, England, United Kingdom LS1 4BZ|
|Min. Salary||GBP 66000 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 77000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Degree in Law|
As part of our strategic growth plan, we are currently looking to recruit high-caliber Banking and Finance lawyers to strengthen our specialist Banking and Finance team.
You’ll have the chance to work closely with partners and be involved in varied and interesting transactions right from the start, working with well-established clients. Given the nature of the role, you will be highly organized and able to work pragmatically.
The role will involve working independently with support where required from partners but also working as part of a team for larger projects. As we are looking to grow the team, we welcome applications at all levels, including from NQ Solicitors to Senior Associates.
This is an exceptional opportunity to move your career forward and be an integral part of the growth of this award-winning team. We’re a national law firm with a local reach. Our philosophy is ‘Expert Hand, Human Touch’ – something you’ll find in the way we work with our clients and how we support our teams.
- Advised HSBC on a syndicated £60m refinancing of large, private equity-backed Care Home Group.
- Working regularly with the CMBO team at HSBC on a range of corporate banking matters.
- Advising National Westminster Bank on a £25m syndicate senior financing to a prominent north-east based property group.
- Advising ICG Longbow on a £65m syndicated senior loan to an aparthotel business.
- Advised Deutsche Hypo on a £29m syndicated financing of a shopping center.
- Advised ThinCats on multiple leveraged facilities for varying purposes.
- Experience in Banking & Finance and comfortable dealing with complex matters.
- A clear enthusiasm for this area of law and a commitment to securing the best outcomes for your clients.
- The confidence to hit the ground running.
- A passion for client care and providing high-quality service at all times.
We’re proud of our values, and we’re looking for people who share them:
- To be pioneering with an imaginative outlook.
- To be approachable and caring.
- To be tenacious in the pursuit of our objectives.
- To be efficient in the provision of our services.
- To work with a foundation of integrity.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to receive your application
What we can offer you:
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community (fully paid!)
- Westfield Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
We also offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace as well as flexible working options to ensure that you are fully supported to work the way that best suits you. Our social responsibility program is fundamental to who we are.
We’re committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace where our colleagues can flourish. We have a range of groups to celebrate our people across sexuality, disability, age, gender, and culture. We welcome applications from all diverse groups and backgrounds.
We’re committed to enabling everyone to thrive and understanding and celebrating our differences is a key part of that. We’re proud of our work on the Disability Confident scheme, on the Race At Work Charter, and as Stonewall Diversity Champions.
We also have a range of networks for LGBT+, disability, generations, gender, social mobility, ethnicity, faith, and culture to celebrate our people and enable everyone to thrive.