Kroger Remote Jobs From Home $25/Hour USA, Serve as the leader of a category of small to medium size and/or complexity and have the 4Ps accountability across all channels. Ensure the overall success of the assigned category including the demand, customer experience, and business management of a specific category (or a group of categories) for the enterprise.
Apply analytical skills and business expertise to take ownership of the business and drive its growth and profitability for the enterprise. Interface with executives and build successful relationships across functions (e.g., buying, marketing, operations, technical, and finance teams). Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety.
|Post Name||Digital Category Manager|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Business|
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage vendor relationships and complex negotiations
- Manage a set of categories, ensuring in-stocks, profit, sales meet financial goals
- Analyze KPIs and implement strategies/tactics to drive the best solution partnering with the digital and enterprise matrix
- Partner with category planner to create an annual plan, tracking and revamping plans when gaps exist
- Partner with Promo Planning, Marketing, item-set up, and inventory management to build and execute plans that deliver top and bottom line results
- Build campaigns, lead in search engine optimization discussions, and partner with Marketing on executing against category plans
- Conduct competitive and consumer demographic analysis to expand and diversify the assortment
- Infuse analytics into merchandising strategy to drive both strategic and day-to-day decisions, utilizing a combination of internal system metrics, market research and trends, and competitive analysis
- Analyze the customer, and create strategies to deliver best-in-class customer experiences from end to end
- Lead complex vendor negotiations driving overall top line and bottom line growth in the category
- Partner with eCommerce site teams where applicable to design and develop technology enhancements to support merchandising offerings
- Lead process improvements across supplier integration and SKU management needs in partnership with Operations, Item set-up, and Inventory Management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver on plans and evolve our offering- including promo planning, merchandising experience, marketing, operations, and customer service
- Maintain and enhance product titles, descriptions, categorization, and keywords to improve page rank and consumption to grow revenue
- The lead strategy around taxonomy changes to ensure easy shop ability for the customer
- Develop onsite merchandising strategies using customer personas and demographic data to support personalization/segmentation- work with marketing to execute
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports
- Travel to Kroger campuses and vendors for meetings
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in one of the following areas: replenishment buying/procurement, merchandising, store management, operations, or brand management
- Demonstrated ability to coach and train
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Desired Previous Experience/Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger.
We look for people who want more, aspire to be more, and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful.
As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world’s largest retailers, we employ nearly half a million Associates across 35 states. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
The Kroger Company, or simply Kroger, is an American retail company that operates (either directly or through its subsidiaries) supermarkets and multi-department stores throughout the United States.
Kroger is the United States’s largest supermarket chain by revenue and the third-largest general retailer behind Walmart and Amazon, as well as the seventh largest American-owned private employer in the United States. Kroger is ranked #17 on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
About two-thirds of Kroger’s employees are represented by collective bargaining agreements,[ with most being represented by the United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW).
|Schedule Type||Full Time|