Program Manager Jobs in Germany
Jobs Vacancies in Germany for Foreigners, Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo?
What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience? Would you like to participate in groundbreaking initiatives related to Transportation?
Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Program Manager that combines collaborative and analytical skills with a strong passion for problem-solving on behalf of our customers. In this role, you will drive innovation in Amazon’s Middle Mile Transportation network.
As part of the Program Development team, you will be responsible for defining, scoping, and implementing new ideas to meet our customers’ and stakeholders’ needs while satisfying performance and budget goals. You will work on defining the business strategy to transform the current transportation environment while influencing Senior Leadership on the direction of the Middle Mile business.
|Post Name||Program Manager|
|Expected Salary||EUR 60000 to EUR 70000 Per Year|
|Address||Berlin, Germany 10117|
- Drive strategy prioritizes projects/initiatives and feature sets, as well as aligns and set stakeholders’ expectations for Amazon. This requires interaction with various teams across the organization.
- Full ownership of a program from the scoping/creation until the implementation.
- Write and review business cases, perform supporting research and analysis, write specifications, and drive product development from design to release.
- Clear, precise, and regular communication with all stakeholders. This includes ongoing project/program status reports as well as capturing requirements.
- Define, prioritize and plan the resources and technical requirements needed for programs to be delivered on time.
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Access, SQL, or other data management systems.
- Monitor project execution and ensure that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with its target date, ensuring the overall integrity of the program.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a business or analytical field.
- Relevant experience in Project Management.
- Experience balancing multiple tasks and deadlines, with attention to detail.
- Professional experience making recommendations and decisions based on complex analyses and data.
- Proficiency with MS Excel.
- Proficiency in SQL to gather data from multiple data sources.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in a business or analytical field.
- Working knowledge of data analytics and experience in R, Python, or any other programming language.
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate solutions to research scientists, engineering teams, and business audiences.
- Experience in logistics or transportation industry.
- Track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Tableau.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American global innovation organization that centers around internet business, distributed computing, advanced real-time, and man-made consciousness. It has been alluded to as “quite possibly of the most compelling financial and social power on the planet”, and is one of the world’s most important brands.