|Post Name||Jobs :: Netflix Jobs London, Netflix London Jobs £22/Hours|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||London, London, United Kingdom W1T 3LR|
|Min Salary||GBP 22 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 22 Per Hour|
Jobs :: Netflix Jobs London, Netflix London Jobs £22/Hours, It’s an amazing time to join Netflix! We have grown to over 220+ million members worldwide that are genuinely engaged with our brand and original content.
We are building a consumer products division to create merchandisable products, games, books, and experiences based on our robust original programming slate. Our approach promotes title awareness while also enabling our IP to become part of the zeitgeist in the buzziest way possible.
The Merchandise Strategy & Development team provides the overall vision and strategy for how consumers will experience and engage with our titles via merchandise.
The EMEA Merchandise Strategy & Development Manager will focus on CP title-level development in support of IP originating in the region from all content verticals inclusive of multiple genres across series and features, both live-action and animated.
IP Evaluation & Title Brand Development
- Collaborate with Content teams on the initial development of brand + audience strategy for consumer products (e.g. horror strategy or anime strategy)
- Evaluate upcoming titles to determine the viability of potential merchandisable programs and/or buzzworthy activations via any Consumer Products touch point (e.g. merchandise, interactive, retail, experiences, publishing)
- Explore opportunities to strengthen IPs through content and product alignment
- Provide strategic direction and rationale for CP roadmap by title at the Global and country level
- Provide strategic recommendations for content strategies (e.g. bridge content flighting, narrative themes, digital/social strategies) to manage overall title lifecycles
- Develop multi-year strategic plans in support of global priority titles
Internal/External Alignment & Socialization & Collaboration
- Align with key stakeholders across brand partnerships, partner marketing, creative marketing, and regional marketing teams to maximize the impact of CP plans
- Liaise Consumer Product initiatives back to content teams, showrunners, and external production companies
- Work with CP Creative, Licensing, Retail, Product Development, Interactive, and Experiences to bring IP to life off the platform
- Develop resource materials for the Consumer Products team, including title pitch decks, bespoke pitch presentations, and sizzle reels
- 10+ years of experience in content or brand marketing, brand/Mktg strategy, and/or franchise development (global preferred)
- Understanding of, or experience in, consumer products (incl. Publishing and Games), licensing, and retail
- Fluent in Spanish
- Strong passion for entertainment properties, with knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Has a track record of building brands (including new IP), marketing campaigns, and/or franchises that connect consumers to entertainment brands and create a passionate following
- Ability to analyze multiple data inputs and formulate strategies and recommendations
- A cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on in terms of overall strategy and goals
- Is an effective collaborator in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment. We typically have multiple launch campaigns happening at once.
- Experience and appropriate discretion working with Content teams and Talent