Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022
Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022, Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology, and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves?
The key is a new operating model—one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale.
You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data, and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations are one of four services–the others are Accenture Song, Technology, and Strategy & Consulting.
The Warehouse Specialist is responsible for the daily activities of their assigned area to ensure the efficient operation of the department’s workflow.
|Post Name||Warehouse Specialist|
|Expected Salary||USD 23 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Address||Ewing, NJ, United States 08560|
- Unloading, staging, processing, and receiving into the system by populating weight and dimensions, handling all incoming shipments for Inbound and Outbound Operations.
- Schedule appointments for incoming and outgoing trucks, and communicate with shipping companies.
- Responsible for ensuring that all inbound receipts are checked for damages, discrepancies are noted on the delivery receipt and communicated to planning, warehouse, and inventory managers.
- Physically put away received products and update inventory management system using RF scanning equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, organized, safe working environment and holding others accountable for the same.
- Operate Forklift trucks (Cherry pickers/Sit-downs/Stand-up Lifts) and perform weekly maintenance and battery watering procedures.
- Train competently on the E1 system with the ability to do transfers/reconciliation, etc.
- Train staff on Pre-processing, Tabbing, and Batching operations.
- Train and manage Scanning and Cutting departments.
- Cross-train in all areas of the Distribution Center. May also perform indirect tasks as requested.
- Ability to retrieve and edit computer files in Longford and SeNT (Serial Number To racking) systems.
- Repetitive reaching, bending, squatting, and twisting to support the lifting, pushing, pulling, and carrying of materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
- The ability to handle materials from the range of floor level to above shoulder level.
- The ability to stand for the duration of a shift and walk throughout the warehouse environment which could include walking surfaces, stairs, and ladders.
- The ability to push or pull cages, pallets, or carts of materials throughout the warehouse environment.
- Available to work weekends and/or night shifts as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a warehouse environment
- Minimum of 1-year experience supervising others
- Must be able to set up and operate material handling equipment.
- Ability to drive power-operated equipment or be trained within 60 days.
- Ability to read and understand job aids and layouts.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Upholds all safety policies and procedures and OSHA guidelines.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and looks for ways to promote and improve quality.
- Treats others with respect and upholds organizational values.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities while using time efficiently.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Meets productivity standards and strives to increase productivity results.
- Work and promote a team environment.
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado.
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $43,200 – $55,900, and information on benefits offered is here.
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people, and their families continue to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed.
If you are hired by Accenture and require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll-free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email, or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future requires the sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.