Jobs in UK Remote from Home £20/Hour
Jobs in UK Remote from Home £20/Hour, In a modernizing property industry, we’re on a mission to help all sectors find ever more efficient ways of resourcing – matching variable demand with a flexible, independent workforce via our tech platform built by our team of talented developers
We’ve set ourselves high targets, and by 2025 we aim to complete 250,000 appointments each year (currently, we complete nearly 11,000 per month).
This will only be achieved by delivering a first-class service, which is why we emphasize recruiting the best talent to join our fully remote HQ who believe in our Values as much as we do.
We believe that the future of work is remote, and that’s why our team has been working from home from day one. We have no shared office space we travel to each day to work, but we meet up for in-person meetings and training. This is why we ask our new joiners to live in either Berkshire, Hampshire, or Surrey.
Our Recruitment Team has been tasked with finding our next superstar Booking Supervisor, who will expertly process our incoming bookings received from property professionals across the UK.
The role includes processing new appointments, talking to Clients and Viewber Members on the phone, responding to emails, and ensuring appointments run smoothly.
Our Booking Team operates seven days a week, so this role is based around a four-week rota (example below)
Week One: Wednesday to Sunday, 8 am – 5 pm
Week Two: Tuesday to Saturday, 10 am – 7 pm
Week Three: Monday to Friday, 10 am – 7 pm
Week Four: Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
|Post Name||Home-based Booking Supervisor|
|Expected Salary||GBP 20 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, UK|
Benefits of working for Viewber include:
- Work From Home!
- Nest Pension
- Discounted gym membership and nutrition advice.
- Wellbeing Initiatives
- Smarter spending – discounts and special offers on hundreds of well-known brands
- 24/7 access to a GP from anywhere in the world
- Access to private medical specialists
- An online health checker with advice on healthy eating and exercise plans
- Comprehensive care and special needs support for employees with care responsibilities
- Paid Medical Time Off
- Fertility, Gender Reassignment & Elective Surgery Time Off
- Paid Volunteering Time Off
- Pet Bereavement Time Off
- Tips for cyber safety and an email scanning service
- Impartial and confidential debt and welfare benefits support
- Expert and practical domestic and family legal advice 24/7 365 days
- 20 days annual leave + up to 8 flexible ‘Bank Holiday’ days + additional annual leave for personal milestone events
- Company Sick Pay
- Birthday Gifts
- Long Service Events and Awards
To be our next Booking Supervisor, you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of experience working from home
- Excellent administrational, attention to detail, and data entry skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- A calm and professional telephone manner
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written
- Maths – for basic calculations
- Tech Savvy – working remotely means that we rely on technology a lot, we are also a ‘PropTech’ company
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Aside from experience, personal qualities include:
- Being happy and able to work from home productively
- Being able to multitask and prioritize your workload in a fast-paced environment
- Feeling confident to pick up the phone and build rapport with people quickly
- Demonstrating a can-do positive attitude at all times
- Sharing our Company Values (below)
Value: We value all interactions with our clients. By listening to their feedback, we can build a better service to suit their needs
Innovation: We believe technology has the power to enable progress, deliver the best possible client experience, and support our people better. Innovation never stops.
Environment: We believe in taking responsible steps to reduce our carbon footprint and protect our environment. The Viewber enables clients to reduce their carbon footprint by traveling less.
Winning: We play to help everyone win by being united to deliver the best possible results for our clients, shareholders, and colleagues.
Bold: Our services challenge the status quo in a traditional industry, but we’re building confidence and momentum every day
Ethical Leadership: Our leaders work with a moral compass and consider themselves to be role models in doing the right thing, at the right time
Respect: We believe that we do our best work when we trust each other, encourage diversity and value the contributions of our colleagues. Our recognition in the industry reflects this.
Things to consider:
We operate a Bring Your Own Device to work policy for all employees meaning that you will need your own laptop and must have high-speed broadband. You will also need to have your own Office Set-up at home, free from distractions and noise.
We try to hold in-person company meetings every quarter, which are held in Basingstoke or Farnborough.
We also try to get together once a month online for well-being or informal session. In the last 12 months, these have included:
- Pride Quiz Night
- Diwali Event
- Halloween Storytelling Event
- Wellbeing Webinars
- Sound Bath Meditation Event
- Secret Gift Exchange Event
- Chinese New Year Event
- International Women’s Day
The Viewber is committed to achieving a working environment that provides equality of opportunity and freedom from unlawful discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, disability, religion or beliefs, age, or sexual orientation. CVs containing photographs will be deleted.