Jobs in UK for Foreigners, Manager Jobs in UK with Sponsorship
About the Job
Jobs in UK for Foreigners, At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high-quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we’ve seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams.
Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world’s leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy, and sustainable options.
The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef’s Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
About The Job:
We’re currently on the hunt for a Shift Manager to join our passionate, hardworking team. Reporting to the Operations Management Team, you’ll be responsible for warehouse operations and production in one of the UK’s fastest-growing food companies! You’ll be expected to drive excellent standards, improve processes and develop our teams, to ensure we provide an exceptional product to our hungry customers, each and every delivery.
|Post Name||Shift Manager|
|Salary||GBP 33000 To GBP 35000 Per Year|
|Education Required||Degree in Business Management|
What You Will Be Doing:
- Running shifts with the view to maximize operational efficiency and productivity
- Responsible for achieving performance KPIs such as efficiency and error rates
- Ensure optimum utilization of shift labor by effective labor planning, training & development of all staff
- Working closely with the teams to ensure the production lines are operating with a safety-first mentality
- Ensuring excellent communication between production/warehouse team members and Operations staff
- Accurate completion of all paperwork and reporting of shift performance and KPIs
- Create a positive team dynamic and push the importance of engagement across the site.
- Be the point of escalation and support for all staff on shift
- Lead and motivate all Operational staff to care about our product and our customers
Who You Are:
- Effective problem solving, with a solutions focus and strong technical knowledge
- KPI and results-driven
- Strong understanding of health and safety and its application in a warehouse/production environment.
- Used to working in a high-pressure, fast-paced, and constantly changing environment.
- Understanding of operational reporting, key information identification, and critical issue escalation.
- Excellent people skills and passionate about achieving results through people.
- Great communication skills and decision-making capabilities. The logical approach to making decisions, and promoting the customer comes first mindset.
- Managing projects and delivering within set time scales
- Experience within an FMCG or food background is preferable
- Positive attitude and a professional approach
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment, and a can-do flexible attitude
What You Will Get In Return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Bippit financial wellbeing account
- Premium Headspace account
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Learnerbly professional development membership
- MoreHappi unlimited professional coaching membership
Upon Passing Probation:
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental)
Other Great Perks:
- If in the office, enjoy a free breakfast every day
- Dog-friendly office! (London site only)
- Hybrid working- 50/50 remote working & flexible start/finish times (role dependent)
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance program
- Working from home equipment budget
Start date: ASAP
Shift/Hours of Work: Sunday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday, rotating between day and night shifts every three months
Location: HelloFresh, Unit 3, Chalker Way, Banbury, OX16 4XD
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging.
We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles.
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action – from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it’s like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Banbury, England, United Kingdom OX16 4XD|
Interview Questions for Shift Manager:
- Tell me about yourself and why you want to become a Shift Manager.
- Why do you want to work for our company as the Shift Manager?
- Describe a situation where you had to act quickly to resolve a potentially major problem.
- How would you motivate your team?
- What can you bring to the company?
- Tell me what you will do in the first few weeks of starting as our Shift Manager.
- If a member of your team was underperforming, what would you do?
- Describe a situation when you successfully managed a challenging team of people.
- Tell me something you will dislike about being a Shift Manager.
- Describe the different challenges facing our business over the next five to ten years.
- Tell me about a time when you failed as a manager.
- In your opinion, what are the most important qualities needed to be a good Shift Manager?
- What are the different steps involved during a risk assessment and when would you conduct one as the Shift Manager?
- If a member of your team was refusing to comply with company safety regulations, what would you do?
- Describe your style of management.
- Tell me how you’d persuade your team to achieve our company goals and fulfillment objectives.
- What do you think is good customer service?
- Describe a time when you resolved a difficult situation or problem.
- Tell me how you’d delegate tasks to your team.