JOBS IN UK FOR FOREIGNERS – EASY!!
|Post Name||Prepared Foods Dishwasher – Full Time|
|Company Name||Whole Foods Market|
|Expected Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 12 Per Hour|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom W1B 5AR|
- Washes rinse and sanitize dishes, pots, pans, utensils, and small wares.
- Maintains cleanliness of floors, mats, drains, walls, and shelves in the kitchen area.
- Assists with kitchen deliveries including proper storage, organization, and rotation of products.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required training and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses the needs of customers in a timely and effective manner, and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising products.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing. * Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
- Effective time management skills.
- Demonstrates a passion for cleanliness.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- No prior retail experience is required.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking for 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing, and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting, and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA-approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- May require the use of ladders.
Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list.
This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level.
Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion.
In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in a current position, or developing skills to perform at a higher-level role does not guarantee a promotion.
- Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced environment?
- What are some of the most important skills for a dishwasher to have?
- How do you stay organized while working on a team?
- What is your experience with cleaning chemicals?
- Provide an example of a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer or client.
- If you had the opportunity to make changes to the way dishwashing machines operate, what would you change?
- What would you do if you noticed a co-worker not following proper cleaning procedures?
- How well do you follow instructions?
- Do you have any questions for us about the dishwasher position?
- When was the last time you had to clean up after a large event?
- We want to ensure our dishwashers feel appreciated. How would you encourage team spirit and camaraderie?
- Describe your experience with operating commercial dishwashing equipment.
- What makes you an ideal candidate for this dishwasher position?
- Which cleaning methods do you prefer to use?
- What do you think is the most important aspect of dishwashing?
- How often do you perform routine maintenance on dishwashing equipment?