Jobs in Plano TX Full Time
- Post Name: Product Management Specialist
- Company Name: Boeing
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Plano, TX, United States 75024
- Expected Salary: USD 105840 To USD 196500 Per Year
Jobs in Texas for Foreigners, High Paying Jobs in Plano TX $196500/PA, At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are shared values.
We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful, and inclusive, with great opportunities for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is looking for an advanced Product Management Specialist to join the Digital Aviation Solutions Product Operations team based in Englewood, Colorado, AZ, IL, MO, SC, TX, VA or WA
As a member of the Product Operations team established to aid product professionals within the Portfolio & Product Management organization, this position will focus on the development, maintenance, and support of new programs and initiatives that are specifically targeted to support product professionals (e.g. product manager, product designer, product marketing manager) with emphasis on elevating product professional’s competences, effectiveness, and well-being across the global organization.
The scope of this role may include programs and initiatives focused on product professional hiring and retention, skill assessments and professional development, horizon planning, job rotation, a community of practice, and other needs as identified through insights identified through ongoing collaboration with product professionals and their engagement partners.
This person will be seen as the organization’s subject matter expert in terms of product management best practices and thought leadership, who will be the evangelist and top coach/mentor guiding and supporting product teams.
- Lead and evangelize product management best practices and thought leadership across the portfolio & product management organization
- Develops, maintains, and supports programs and initiatives that are designed to elevate product professional’s competencies, effectiveness, and well-being
- Actively engages with product professionals and their engagement partners to understand pervasive problems (e.g. difficulties), identify insights, and propose solutions to address those operational difficulties
- Develops and maintains digital materials (e.g. playbooks, support guides, other materials) necessary to support assigned programs and initiatives
- Stays well-informed of new developments or changes to product professionals’ best practices in the technology/software industry and recommends changes to product operations based on key findings (e.g. processes, tools, skills development, well-being, etc.)
- Gains a deep understanding and familiarity with the various offerings within the Digital Aviation Solutions portfolio, as well as the key issues and opportunities ahead
- Maintains a balanced approach to product management and development that incorporates external inputs and needs with internal pressures and requirements
- Assist the team to review and assess current product management processes and proposes, develop and implement improvements to those processes on a regular basis through collaboration with product team members, with a strong focus on continuous improvement and agile/lean practices
- Assist the team to identify, evaluate and roll out new tools that might provide benefits to the product team and/or accelerate the product process
- Benchmark and track organizational metrics related to portfolio and product management
- Influence, negotiate, and act as a change ambassador with a global and diverse audience
- Recommend and execute OKRs related to job assignments (Objectives-Key-Results)
- Supports the team by collecting task status and creating visibility materials of projects, as required
- May develop or assist with the development of process standards, guidelines, methods, and tools
- Assist with documenting business processes and data models
- Assist to identify opportunities to eliminate, consolidate and/or simplify process steps and related artifacts
- Coach & mentor
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Employers will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 7+ years of product management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years leading new programs and initiatives across an organization?
- 3+ years as a product management best practices evangelist, consultant, coach, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years leading transformational change across an organization or equivalent experience
- Experience using MS Office products
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Highly experienced with product management standard methodologies, including the use of tools and processes designed to improve product professional effectiveness
- Earned SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager Certification or experienced working as a product manager/owner role in an organization that scales lean and agile practices
- Earned Pragmatic Institute’s Product Management Certification (e.g. completed Foundations, Build, and Design courses)
- Highly experienced in bringing products from concept through the product life-cycle
- Highly experienced with product go-to-market for all phases of the product life-cycle
- Highly experienced working in close collaboration with partners upstream and downstream to drive continuous improvement within and across the customer experience lifecycle
- Highly experienced in “internal selling” wherein multiple parties must be “brought on board” within partner organizations
- Experienced in developing and executing organizational process training, including the development of training objectives, requirements, plans, schedules, and learning materials
- Experienced using software solutions designed specifically to aid product managers
- Experienced problem solving and supporting corrective action plans
- Experienced and comfortable working for a fast-paced, results-driven global organization
- Demonstrates ability to inspire change and transformation while dealing with ambiguity in a complex, dynamic environment
- International experience, with associated cultural sensitivity, particularly considering the global scope of the Digital Aviation Solutions customers and teams
- Experienced setting and carrying out OKRs (Objectives-Key-Results)
- Experienced using Confluence, JIRA, JAMA, and/or other product-software development collaboration tools
- Experienced using tools designed to optimize product management operations
- Experienced using Microsoft SharePoint
- Experienced being a coach/mentor to others
Typical Education & Experience:
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 14 or more years related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 12 or more years or a Ph.D. degree with typically 9 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug-Free Workplace where post-offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria are met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.