Jobs in Switzerland for Foreigners
|Post Name||Assistant Store Manager|
|Salary||CHF 4000 To CHF 5000 Per Month|
About The JobPurpose & Overall Relevance For The Organization:
The role will support the Store Manager in Store Operations to deliver a premium experience by managing all back-of-house operations, and projects and decreasing complexity whilst increasing productivity by modeling operational excellence in all areas.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible to lead, engage and inspire the store team to ensure an efficient, productive, and truly service-based culture for the team and end consumer.
- In collaboration with the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager – Consumer Experience and the store team establish and implement robust processes to identify key actions and support the execution of all operational topics.
- Collaborate and confidently lead dedicated-operations team to provide a first-class reputation making use of key retail operation initiatives such as omnichannel (Ship-from-Store), and innovations in the back of the house (e.g. Bin Locator) whilst prioritizing the basics and being a role model of operations for stores in the district and wider portfolio.
- Manage the usage and implementation of omnichannel experiences and tools, working with other functions and driving the store team to provide a premium in-store and omnichannel consumer experience.
- Drive projects from briefing, conceptualizing, tracking, implementation, and sustaining through to the desired outcome, taking ownership of key areas and managing their future success where required.
- Ensure identification, improvement, and implementation of best practices within the store, working with the wider teams to build an operating model of success.
- Implement, drive, and ensure compliance with Global Retail operational directives, processes, policies, and standards within the store back office, proposing ideas and solutions to build a world-class store operations and back-of-house set-up.
- Execute retail store relevant specific processes and projects in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders, taking guidance and support from Global, Europe, or Cluster functions.
- Make recommendations to improve service through innovation and operational drivers to the key stakeholders and Store Manager to provide ideas with a strong foundation through analysis and a proven track record of results.
- Adhere to global and local legal standards for all operational topics, Stock Management, Logistics, Profit Protection, Facilities, Health and Safety, IT, Financial, and other store-related activities, and monitor/evaluate established processes to guarantee the store’s full compliance as well as make suggestions and demonstrate successes.
- Manage and lead additional retail priorities and work streams assigned by the Retail Director and relevant stakeholders to promptly act on trends and opportunities.
- Maintain an operations structure, setting clear objectives from the Retail Director’s Strategy, achieving common goals, and defining Operations; managing team workloads and adopting consistent best practices; and delivering results.
- Develop and implement strategies with the Store Manager to translate the company vision and strategy into reality for the dedicated – operations team.
- Manage regular Financial and Operational reports to provide analysis and insights that serve as a basis for actions that will enable the store and local team to identify opportunities and growth-sharing best practices at the market and global levels.
- Ensure high employee engagement at every level through effective motivation, coaching, training, and development of all team members.
- Be a role model and coach in developing and sustaining a positive consumer service culture, including proactively and consistently exhibiting the brand attitude and values, and showing a Diversity & Inclusion mindset.
- Support the Store Manager in creating and driving a high-performance culture across the store team by setting a clear strategy and targets (using the appropriate learning tools and guiding performance through #Mybest) working with the HR Manager to analyze performance, holding the dedicated team accountable, and giving appropriate and prompt feedback to continuously drive improvement and results.
- Provide a consistent Talent Management process in own team and support Store Manager to grow talent for leadership positions.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Aubonne, Vaud, Switzerland 1170|
- Retail Store Teams
- Europe Retail Back Office Team
- Cluster Retail team
- Cluster Back Office teams, Retail Facilities Management, and I.T Teams
- Cluster Finance
- Retail HR Team
- Retail Training Manager
- Global Retail Operations Team
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Experience working in a sports/fashion consumer & commercial-focused retail environment.
- Strong communication skills including impactful presentation skills, analytical, influencing, and negotiating with experience in change management and high-pressure environment.
- Solid and proven experience in people management, leading and directing multiple team members in a fast-paced task-oriented environment.
- Experience of working in a Flagship Store is an advantage.
Requisite Education And Experience/Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in the sports and/or fashion retail industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience.
- Fluent in English