Jobs in South Korea for Foreigners Without a Degree, Amazon Web Services is the market leader and technology forerunner in the Cloud business. As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology, assisting a global list of companies and developers that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
As a Cloud Support Engineer, you will act as the ‘Cloud Ambassador’ across all the cloud products, arming our customers with the required tools & tactics to get the most out of their Product and Support investment.
Would you like to use the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have an interest in helping customers understand application architectures and integration approaches? Are you familiar with best practices for applications, servers and networks? Do you want to be part of a customer-facing technology team helping to ensure the success of Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a leading technology organization?
If you fit the description, you might be the person we are looking for! We are a group of smart people, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world-class support is critical to customer success.
|Post Name||Cloud Support Engineer|
|Expected Salary||KRW 6000000 to KRW 7000000 Per Year|
|Address||Seoul, South Korea 100-011|
Responsibility for Getting Amazon Jobs in South Korea 2022:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customer’s individual needs.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world.
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community.
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Associate Degree|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Basic Qualifications for Getting Engineer Jobs in South Korea:
- 3+ years’ experience in a relevant technical position.
- Experience as a Sys Admin in Linux/ Unix.
- Fluent in DNS, DHCP, TCP/UDP, IP address.
- Virtualization and/or cloud computing experience.
- Good understanding of security best practices.
- Impeccable communication skills to successfully engage with customers.
- Previous experience in a support role with proven customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshooting skills at many levels of complexity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to work weekend shifts.
- Native level proficiency in Korean (must) and strong writing/reading skills in English.
Preferred Qualification for Getting Amazon Jobs in south Korea for Indian Engineers:
- The skill of performance troubleshooting and optimization.
- Networking knowledge in load balancing and monitoring tools.
- Exposure to Webserver(Apache, Nginx), and NoSQL(Redis, Memcached).
- Programming/scripting in Python/Java/Shell/Perl/Ruby/PHP/etc.
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications.
- Experience with migration between on-premise and cloud platforms.
- DevOps and automation/configuration tools Puppet/Chef/Ansible/etc.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally.
We have innovative benefit offerings and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American worldwide innovation organization that spotlights the internet business, distributed computing, advanced real-time, and man-made consciousness. It has been alluded to as “quite possibly of the most persuasive financial and social power on the planet”, and is one of the world’s most significant brands.
It is one of the Huge Five American data innovation organizations, close by Letter set, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon was established by Jeff Bezos from his carport in Bellevue, Washington. At first a web-based commercial center for books, it has ventured into a large number of item classifications, a methodology that deserves it the moniker The Everything Store.
It has different auxiliaries including Amazon Web Administrations (distributed computing), Zoox (independent vehicles), Kuiper Frameworks (satellite Web), and Amazon Lab126 (PC equipment Research and development). Its different auxiliaries incorporate Ring, Jerk, IMDb, and Entire Food varieties Market.
Its procurement of Entire Food varieties for US$13.4 billion significantly expanded its impression as an actual retailer.