|Post Name||Logistics Representative – Warehouse Management|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Icheon, Gyeonggi, South Korea 467-010|
|Min. Salary||KRW 3720000 to|
|Max. Salary||KRW 4720000 Per Month|
|Qualification||Without A Degree|
Jobs In South Korea For Foreigners Without A Degree, At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are shared values.
We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful, and inclusive, with great opportunities for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Korea is looking for a Logistics Specialist – Warehouse Management based out of Icheon, South Korea to perform business operations activities to support enterprise services on behalf of the Boeing Korea office and other sites across Korea.
This position will assist in the development and execution of plans to solve service delivery problems across business units in Japan and perform other office administrative tasks as required.
Boeing places a high priority on identifying the right talent for its workforce and investing in its employees’ careers and development.
Boeing begins its employees’ journey with a two-year fixed-term employment contract with full benefits. Following successful completion of the employment term, employees will be eligible to permanently continue their employment.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide overall logistics support for the customer’s aircraft. Perform on-site logistics support at the designated parts warehouse.
- Assist in the complete setup of the warehouse.
- Accountable for all inventories within the warehouse in accordance with the procedures established by Boeing.
- Ensure the accuracy of input data through the Contractor’s inventory management system for the inventory management at the PBL Warehouse. Inventory management includes the conduct of annual audits, and the maintenance and cycle counts of on-hand spares to support the PBL metric established per the contract.
- Issue aircraft repair parts, and receive returned repairable components.
- Inspect each turn-in part/component for obvious damage, serviceability, and proper documentation, and shall assist with the packaging of components for shipment.
- Assists with researching, identifying, and resolving customer supply support system inventory discrepancies.
- Collaborates with company organizations to identify and resolve system issues.
- Prepares required company reports.
- Must be able to work with other employees and drive effective solutions to everyday problems with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to communicate clearly to government customers, Field Operations personnel, and multiple management / chain-of-command levels.
- Must be willing and able (on potentially short notice) to deploy/travel to another location (Chung Jun) to meet customer’s needs and statement of work.
- Candidate must be willing to work with dirty parts/turn-ins.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 6 years of relevant experience in logistics and warehouse management
- Native written and oral communication skills in Korean and business-level written and oral communication skills in English.
- Prior aviation logistics and/ or warehouse experiences
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel to create spreadsheets in a business environment.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience at a multinational company; an English-speaking environment is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- May need to be flexible in order to support customers if needed outside of normal working hours.
- The flexible and open mindset with an ability to perform in a dynamic international environment with a shifting work statement and priorities. A willingness and desire to take on new tasks that may be outside normal daily operations.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
- Proactive service ownership and problem-solving mindset. Ability to partner with process owners to resolve issues, drive continuous improvement and adhere to project and reporting deadlines.