Order Fulfillment Specialist
|Post Name||Jobs in South Africa Cape Town|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 6665|
|Min. Salary||ZAR 250|
|Max. Salary||ZAR 280 Per Hour|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in a related field|
Ensures that the order book of South Africa is delivered accordingly to sales on time in full to the customer’s requested date.
The order fulfillment team works with the supply chain team, DC Ops teams, Sales Channels, and cross-functional departments in order to manage the order book and ensure proper service levels and on-time delivery.
Provide Order Fulfillment analysis and support for the organization. Accountable for continuous process improvements for Order Fulfillment topics and delivering on-time availability, allocation, OTIF, and maintaining Order Book.
- Directs and coordinates the process covering the selection, and delivery of the products to local customers.
- Maintaining the order book regularly
- Coordinating and following pre-order deliveries of all sales channels.
- Track and deliver all launched according to the hard launch dates
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitoring and proactive reporting including proposals and recommendations for the management team.
- Ensure customer/channel success by ensuring product availability for campaigns and key launches
- ADHOC exception management reporting
- Follow up on the availability and pre-order management- monitor the available products and elaborate on availabilities.
- Following the launch and campaign products and inform the warehouse about the launch dates to deliver the articles at the right time.
- Analyze the order book and collaborate across functional areas to achieve overall KPI: OTIF- OTA.
- Sell in analysis based on consolidation reports.
- Contribute to key strategic initiatives
- Review and control the allocation status of the available articles in the system (SAP) and take the necessary actions if there’s a problem to be solved.
- Creating delivery notes for selected articles to the Warehouse for picking & packing.
- Maintain the order book by cleansing or updating the sales order accordingly.
- Review of incomplete orders
- Drive a full understanding of end-to-end processes within the business
- Validate the trade terms and sales pricing of the sales orders
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- SAP knowledge (preferred)
- Supply chain knowledge and understanding
- Analytical systems knowledge (MicroStrategy)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong personal presence capable of handling and self-motivation
- Analytical & Process thinking
- Ability to meet critical deadlines with good planning and organization skills
- Good team player
Requisite Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (focus on Logistic)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in logistics or customer service department
- Advanced level in MS Office programs including Excel, SAP knowledge is an asset
- Pro-active and customer-oriented mindset
- Well-organized with the ability to plan and schedule work
- Analytical, result-oriented, strong communication skills
- Fluent in English