Jobs in Singapore for Indian, Jobs in Singapore for Foreigners
Jobs in Singapore for Indian, Jobs in Singapore for Foreigners, The Assistant Head Butler assists Head Butler in the overall management of the Butler team.
A person who is intuitive, meticulous, organized, good listener, exuberate warmth, strong motivator, leader by example, residents and colleagues engaging that ultimately drives high colleague engagement through passionate and committed Butlers.
Skillful and experienced in Butler and Front Office tasks, confident in addressing guest feedback, and constantly seeking new ways to create experiences that are astounding and superlative.
|Post Name||Assistant Head Butler|
|Expected Salary||SGD 3500 To SGD 4500 Per Month|
Executes Core Tasks
- Conducts regular inspections of arrival suite set-up, in-house suites, amenities delivery, special occasions set-up, and departure arrangements follow-up and ensures the team is intuitive and anticipates guests’ needs and wants.
- Consistently engages with guests upon arrival, during their stay, and at departure.
- Curates bespoke experiences that are trend-setting and work with external partners to deliver experiences that are superlative.
- Ensures full resolution of guest feedback and proper recording of feedback and preferences.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory levels, maintenance, and general upkeep of equipment and operating supplies.
- Takes responsibility and ownership in creating personal connections between Butlers and residents and keeps a good relationship with all departments in the hotel. Carries out managerial duties and any other duties as and when assigned by the management of the hotel and department together with or in the absence of the Head Butler.
- Ensures service standards and individual performance are aligned with Accor Hotels Values – Guest Passion, Trust, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation, and Respect.
Management and Leadership of the Butler Team
- Accountable to drive and create action plans for Butler’s performance in guest satisfaction index, audits, and KPIs.
- Responsible for the planning of 24-hour shifts and schedule of leave.
- Monitors team’s performance, provides timely feedback for improvements and praises when due.
- Prepares onboarding familiarization program for new joiners.
- Creates a work environment where ideas and suggestions count and assist to resolve any challenges faced or reassess Standard Operating Procedures and Sequence of Services to ensure relevance.
- Creates plan and executes the annual upsell strategy and achieves all goals as set by management and cooperates with the Lobby Operation team in promoting inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities.
Improves Quality of Product and Services
- Addresses any security incidents and guest complaints to the Lobby Manager and reacts proactively when suitable and appropriate.
- Ensures guests receive the experience as detailed brand Standard Operation Procedure (SOP), Raffles Singapore Local Standard Operation Procedure (LSOP), Forbes 5 Stars as well Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards, and aims to achieve the scores and goals set by management.
- Adheres to Work Safety and Health (WSH) policies and procedures and ensures all direct reports and peers are trained in and follow WSH guidelines.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Knowledge and Experience
- Diploma or Degree from School for Tourism and Hotel Management.
- Strong Butler and Front Office skills and knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years at a management level of a luxury hotel.
- Excellent communication skills in English and ability to communicate in a second language.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills.
- Ascertains and effectively addresses guest/colleagues’ needs.
- Ability to contribute to the team, and work punctually and effectively.
- Directs team, trains and motivates individuals, creates and maintains a cohesive team.
- Services oriented with an eye for detail and approachable attitude.
- Works well under pressure, analyses and resolves problems, and exercises good judgment.
- Prioritizes and organizes work assignments and delegates work effectively.
- Self-motivated and energetic and has the good initiative in a dynamic environment.
- Ensures security and confidentiality of guest and hotel information.
- Possesses good computer and property management system skills.
- Embraces and responds to change effectively.
- Experiential focus.
- Local market knowledge.
- Understands international luxury travelers and their needs.
- The international level of quality and non-hotel experience is a plus.
- Multi-cultural understanding.
Benefits of Joining Raffles Hotel Singapore
- 5-day Work Week.
- Duty Meals are provided.
- Colleagues’ Discount and/or Preferential Room Rates at worldwide Accor Hotels.
- Flexible Benefit – Dental/Optical/Vacation Expenses/Children’s Education.
- Medical and Wellness Benefit.
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage.
- Local/Overseas Career Development & Growth Opportunities.
- Holistic Learning and Development Opportunities.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.