Assistant Accountant Jobs in Singapore
Jobs in Singapore for Indian Freshers, UTEC, part of Acteon Geo Services, is one of the world’s largest independent offshore and onshore survey providers. We provide a wide range of survey, positioning, and data management services using the most advanced equipment and techniques.
The data we generate provides our clients with the information they need to make critical, well-informed, business decisions. UTEC is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant/Accountant on a full-time, permanent basis.
Based at their Facility in Singapore or Kuala Lumpur, the Assistant Accountant/Accountant is responsible for producing monthly reporting packs and overseeing the day-to-day recording of financial transactions within the business unit, for assigned entities. Also assisting the Financial Controller in the performance of their duties.
|Post Name||Assistant Accountant/Accountant|
|Salary||SGD 3000 To SGD 4000 Per Month|
|Company Name||Use Survey Asia Pte. Ltd.|
|Education Required||Degree in Accounting|
Basic Duties for Jobs in Singapore for Indian Accountant:
- Responsible for, the production of month-end reporting packs for the assigned APME entities.
- Assist in the production of the commentary to accompany the reporting packs
- Assist the BU Financial Controller to ensure the Business Unit Director is provided with all required information, both at month end and throughout the month.
- Assist in the delivery of the month-end flash to Corporate Finance.
- Partner with Project Managers and Cost Controllers to ensure the project P&Ls are prepared accurately with project-level metrics understood.
- Post journal entries as required.
- Review of Accounts Receivables, including but not limited to overseeing the processing of sales invoices, preparing revenue accruals, reporting of aging of accrued revenue with regular updates to the business, and attending at the debtor’s review call.
- Responsible for maintaining Fixed Asset Registers and ensuring regular periodic reviews with the Management Team.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations every month for all entities in the Business Unit and attend bi-monthly Balance Sheet review meetings with Corporate Finance.
- Assist with the preparation of the Business Unit’s monthly forecast.
- Responsible for the upload of the monthly forecast into TM1 and production of the Acteon forecast packs and commentary in line with UTEC Group and AGF reporting timetable.
- Assist with the annual budget process.
- Assist with the upload of the budget into TM1 and production of the Acteon budget packs and commentary.
- Assist with the annual audit of the business unit legal entities and liaison with auditors throughout the audit process.
- Assist with tax accounting and liaise with appointed tax teams ensuring deadlines for local and foreign tax reporting are adhered to.
- Ensure all financial tasks performed are by the IMS.
- Maintain accurate files by the agreed standard file structure to ensure ongoing data integrity and compliance.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
Basic Requirements for Accounting Jobs in Singapore:
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent finance degree is essential.
- Part Qualified or Qualified ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA or equivalent essential.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others.
- Navision system was desirable.
- The ability to learn and utilize company-specific financial, reporting, and workflow software is essential.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to perform tasks and achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Ability to work both independently and within teams.
Benefits of Working in New Zealand for Assistant Accountant Jobs Near Me:
Most common non-mandatory benefits in New Zealand. offer to employees. Many tech startups in New Zealand let employees get an extra-paid day off on their birthdays.
A flexible work environment might mean a physically flexible workspace or alternate location, or it might refer to employees’ ability to apply flexible working practices to their roles. Most tech companies give employees the option to work from home for a better work-life balance.
Employee assistance program:-
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) are free and confidential counseling and support services for employees. Employees are provided with practical assistance whenever personal or work issues arise that may impact any area of life or well-being.
The counseling may be specific or general, for example, budgeting assistance or CV writing skills. Organizations often offer EAP to their employees as part of their more comprehensive health and safety program or as part of initiatives for improved diversity and inclusion.
Many companies offer assistance in developing employee career paths. This may include internal and external professional training to ensure employees stay up to date, progress in their careers, and grow in an organization.
Companies may offer a range of different options to assist with the well-being of their employees. Things could include EAP, flexible working arrangements, fruits and snacks, and discounts on gym memberships and health insurance policies.
Most tech companies give new employees new laptops and ergonomic setups when joining the company.
New Zealand has a free public healthcare system. Some employers may offer Private Health Insurance to their staff, usually limited to senior roles.
Share options are commonly offered by tech employers who want to encourage staff participation in a company’s shared ownership.
Additional parental leave:-
Some organizations provide employees with extended paid parental leave. This extension needs to be agreed upon between the employee and employer.
Some companies let employees take unpaid leave for extended holidays while some offer unlimited paid time off.
Charity work leave:-
Some companies encourage charity work by offering time for it as paid leave.