Graduate Customer Success Manager
|Post Name||Graduate Customer Success Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Singapore, Singapore 338729|
|Min. Salary||SGD 5000|
|Max. Salary||SGD 5500 Per Month|
Jobs In Singapore For Indian B.Com Graduates, Help our clients to achieve their business goals by effectively understanding and utilizing the suite of Easyship’s products and features, thereby increasing revenue per client. Drive product adoption and work with other departments, such as Customer Service and Product, to ensure a seamless customer journey.
What you will do
- Manage a portfolio of small and medium eCommerce clients across SE Asia, Australia, and Europe, reducing customer churn and increasing customer satisfaction scores
- Conduct customer onboarding, drive product adoption, and help clients to become familiar with our platform and services
- Conduct quarterly catch-ups with clients to set goals and desired outcomes that will be incorporated into the Customer Success Plan for the upcoming quarter
- Function as point person to escalate issues and problems that may arise and coordinate their resolution
- Collaborate effectively with multiple teams across different regions and time zones, namely with sales (to manage the handoff of clients) and operations (to deal with any emergency with warehouses or couriers), and tech (to escalate any technical issues)
- Analyze weekly product adoption data to identify up- and cross-sell opportunities
- Analyze weekly customer health data to identify follow-up actions and proactively avoid customer churn
What You Will Bring
- Fluency in English
- Analytical, technical acumen
- You are a great communicator with the ability to influence and drive action across internal and external teams
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment. You are always willing to take on new projects, and do whatever it takes to make your customers happy and your company successful
- You are a true team player who contributes with positive energy to our team
Nice To Have
- Experience in a SAAS/PAAS company is a strong plus
- College degree
- Fluent in Cantonese
- Exposure or ability to understand technical issues
- Competitive compensation package
- Company Equity
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Duvet Day – Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day – You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time.
- Flexible working approach
- Professional Development
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks
- Office PlayStation Games.
- As we expand, the potential to work in one of our international offices.
- Annual Summit in Hong Kong for you to collaborate with the team
- Medical Insurance provided