Software Engineer Jobs in Singapore with visa Sponsorship
Jobs in Singapore for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship, We are looking for key contributors to our industry-leading Android app. You’ll be working on a product that has evolved tremendously over the past few years to become a global market leader – but still has a lot of room to grow.
You’ll be using the most current technologies and best practices to accomplish our goals. Our typical day involves the creation of new end-to-end systems, building advanced architectures, creating new features on our high uptime / frequently published App, developing fast and reliable automated testing systems, and working in a culture that is always looking to improve our quality, tools, and efficiency.
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||SGD 5400 To SGD 6000 Per Month|
|Education Required||B.S. in Computer Science or quantitative field M.S. preferred|
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally.
Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability of our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Full Stack Engineering Department builds the Agoda web and app products. We have several teams on the front-end focusing on different aspects of our products including accommodations, flights, payments, marketing, post-booking services, and more. Agoda’s marketplace is the world.
We build localized and optimized user experiences at scale on every major internet platform. These include our mobile websites, native apps, and desktop sites. We hire people from around the world who have a passion for using technology to create and implement the best user experiences.
Our teams work on the full stack and build end-to-end systems including user interfaces, APIs, backend systems, and database systems. Our products are always evolving and under experimentation. We accomplish this by having an amazing degree of automation, CI/CD systems, and using a modularized approach.
As we are data-driven and measure our results, we continually innovate and improve our work. We are looking for the next great talent who strives to learn and grow and has a standard of excellence, a strong sense of ownership, and great technical skills.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Lead development of features, experiments, technical projects, and complex systems
- Lead and mentor other technical team members
- Continue to evolve our architecture and build better software in advanced Kotlin/Java
- Be a major contributor to our Agile and Scrum practices
- Get involved with full stack engineering and collaborate with the server, another client, and infrastructure technical team members to build the best solution
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- At least 3 years of experience developing Android applications; 5 years preferred
- B.S. in Computer Science or quantitative field; M.S. preferred
- Be a leader, technical architect, mentor, and driver toward the right technology
- Extremely proficient in modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, MVVM, MVP, VIPER, SOLID principals, and TDD.
- Working experience with Agile, Analytics, A/B testing, GIT Flow
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great communication and coordination skills
- Good command of the English language
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience in multiple platforms including iOS, Android, Web, and API services
- Have worked on an App or Internet company that is at scale with large numbers of users and transactions per second
- Have experience in a data-driven company with experience analyzing and working with Big Data
- Lead teams and greenfield projects solving large system problems
- Worked on global projects serving world markets with distributed data centers and localization of the front end and data
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third-party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees, or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.