Jobs in Singapore for Foreigners 2022
About JLL –
Jobs in Singapore for Foreigners 2022
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of the real estate for a better world.
We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces, and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people, and our communities. Our core values of teamwork, ethics, and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future.
And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation, and succeed together. If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
|Expected Salary||SGD 4500 To SGD 5000 Per Month|
ReceptionistWork Dynamics – Integrated Facilities Management (Singapore)
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Perform access badge printing for the new staff and visitors
- Coordination of event
- Any other due diligence which your manager assigned to you.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Appropriate office attire
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together, and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being, and providing competitive benefits and pay. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services.
We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally, the personal information we collect from you is for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with an appropriate level of security and keep it for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons.
We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement. For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here. Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
- What about clerical work interests you?
- What are your greatest strengths pertaining to office work?
- What are your greatest weaknesses pertaining to office work?
- Why makes you a qualified receptionist?
- What kind of products or services did your previous employer offer?
- Do you have experience working in a fast-paced environment?
- When have you used technology to help you with administrative tasks?
- What strategies do you use to fix your mistakes?
- What would you do if a client showed up 30 minutes late for their appointment?
- How would you stay upbeat on days you need to work long hours?
- What would you do if a fellow receptionist wasn’t following the company’s policies?
- How would you diffuse a tense situation between a colleague and a client?
- What steps would you take to make an important client feel welcomed?
- Are you willing to learn how to use additional administrative software?