Jobs in Saudi Arabia Work From Home
Jobs in Saudi Arabia for Foreigners 2022 Saudi Arabia Jobs, This Customer Success Manager (Platform focused) role will cover managed Modern Work customers across Middle East & Africa (MEA).
This is an exciting role that will drive usage and consumption of customer-owned workloads that will create bonds with our Enterprise customers and will fuel customer success, retention, growth, renewal, and inoculate us against the competition.
Your work will be focused on helping our customers achieve more by leveraging the Platform features of Microsoft’s Modern Work (MW) solutions, especially Teams.
You will lead the execution of the technical strategy of the MW Platform agenda for MEA, as well as engage directly with key customers and partners.
|Post Name||Customer Success Manager|
|Expected Salary||SAR 17400 To SAR 20000 Per Month|
|Address||Work From Home, Saudi Arabia|
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the technical go-to person for Teams Platform and App usage growth. Levers for growth that will be in the scope of the strategy, among other things, include:
- Microsoft Viva
- Open source and App-Templates
- Industry Priority Solutions and applications
- First Line Worker Market
- ISV & 3rd party Apps
- Customer LOB Application integration
- Build reference applications and aid the field CSMs in executing on Viva. Ex: Packaged Viva insights dashboards for CSM use.
- Build a clear plan of execution including a communication plan, roles & responsibilities, collateral, resources, and progress/tracking process.
- Executing the plan and demonstrating progress, and escalating blockers, challenges, and asking for help as they arise.
- Identifying and feeding the technical blockers to the UAT process so that we positively impact product development.
- Own marquee FLW customers in MEA for breakthrough and land referential wins that can be replicated by the CSMs.
Other Key Responsibilities
- Role Model One Microsoft – exceptional cross-team collaboration and communicator. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive the MW Platform agenda.
- Amplify the Voice of the Customer within Microsoft, representing the customers’ technical interests, generating insights, removing obstacles, and influencing engineering roadmaps.
- Deep engagement with Business Decision Makers and IT Decision Makers (BDM/ITDMs) to deliver business outcomes.
- Manage and drive usage culture at scale within the local Microsoft subsidiaries and the Microsoft partner ecosystem.
- Identify and document consumption best practices and customer references/wins to further grow the success of the CSM program.
- Operate as One Microsoft by engaging workload experts (e.g., Teams TS, ATS, FastTrack/ENG, partners, etc.) to drive business outcomes and incremental value creation.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Communications or Marketing Degree|
- 5+ years of experience in technical hands-on development and deployment experience on Teams app development.
- 3+ years of experience driving technical strategy, planning, and execution with accountability to meet and exceed specific KPIs and objectives at a territory level.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform or Azure bots.
- Knowledge of Figma or similar tools.
- PROSCI certification and/or change management expertise.
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- L300 on Viva, SPO, Azure bots, and app development.
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft Teams, Platform, and Meetings workloads with Microsoft 365 experience.
- Willingness and desire to engage with both Business Decision Makers and IT Decision Makers.
- Passion for making others successful.
- Willingness to travel – up to 10-15%.
- Learn it all mentality with a desire to better understand both business and technology solutions.
Microsoft is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
The benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Every company has a mission. What’s ours? To empower every person and every organization to achieve more. We believe technology can and should be a force for good and that meaningful innovation contributes to a brighter world in the future and today. Our culture doesn’t just encourage curiosity; it embraces it.
Each day we make progress together by showing up as our authentic selves. We show up with a learn-it-all mentality. We show up cheering on others, knowing their success doesn’t diminish our own. We show up every day open to learning our own biases, changing our behavior, and inviting in differences.
When we show up, we achieve more together. Microsoft operates in 190 countries and is made up of more than 220,000 passionate employees worldwide.