Intern Jobs in Qatar
Jobs in Qatar for Freshers, We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven Inside Sales Intern to join our excellent sales team. The Inside Sales Intern will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities,
Managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
To be successful as an Inside Sales Intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding sales interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
Proactively engages with customers using remote outbound sales call approach to grow the sales opportunities and serve customers either by integrating with existing sales teams or directly servicing a greater number of accounts.
Represents complete Building Products – HAVC Control (devices that control the operations of Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning equipment) portfolio and should be able to generate the necessary documents as per defined workflow.
|Post Name||Inside Sales Intern|
|Salary||QAR 1700 To QAR 2000 Per Month|
|Address||Doha, Qatar 00000|
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the corporation are Industry, Energy, Healthcare (Siemens Healthineers), and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the corporation.
The corporation is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical healthcare division, which generates about 12 percent of the corporation’s total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division.
Basic Responsibility for Jobs in Qatar for Indian Freshers:
- Proactively engage customers to develop business using an outbound sales call approach and Using remote communication channels.
- Secures personal touch point to identify, follow up and close business opportunities.
- Provides information to customers and/or general sales.
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, gathering information through surveys or speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company’s managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Analyses end customers’ needs and may support their decision-making process.
- Hands over selected high potential customers to partner sales representatives.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, to achieve goals/meet customer needs.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering|
Basic Skills for Intern Jobs in Ghana for Foreigners:
- Marketing and sales in product business in a B2B Market.
- Preferably experience in HAVC Control Equipment.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Know-how in product delivery chains, e-commerce, and logistics.
- Proficient in the use of computer & standard office software.
- A driver’s license may be required.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Proficiency in a foreign language would be advantageous.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Proficiency in English written and verbal skills.
Benefits of Working in Qatar for Qatar Jobs from India:
Apart from their salary, contract workers are awarded an ‘indemnity’ at the end of the contract period. The indemnity is calculated on the basis of basic salary (excluding bonuses). For those working in Qatar for a long time, indemnity can be a lot of money, as several people manage to accumulate considerable financial backup or live a high life.
The indemnity is not related to insurance, but it is more of an end-of-the-term bonus and is required by law to be paid to expatriate workers thanking them for serving the state.
It is also known as ‘end-of-contract benefits’ or ‘end-of-service’ benefits. The indemnity scales are in the range of 15 to 20 days of basic pay per year of employment for the first three years, and a month’s pay every year, thereafter.
A worker is entitled to an end-of-service gratuity, upon the expiry of his service. The worker should have completed at least five years of employment.
The gratuity will be agreed upon by the two parties, provided it is not less than three-week wages for each year of employment (and if one exceeds 5 years of service, gratuity could even be calculated at 30 days per year).
The last drawn basic wage will be the base for the calculation of gratuity. The employer is entitled to deduct from service gratuity, the amount due to him by the worker if any.
The employer usually fixes the date of annual leave for the worker as per the work requirements and may divide the leave with the consent of the worker, provided, it should not be divided for more than two periods.
In case the employee submits a written application for postponement of the annual leave, it can be postponed to next year, but, it should not be more than half of the annual leave.
Some companies also offer payment in lieu of annual leave of the employee, equivalent to the wage of the employee for the leave days for which he is entitled, in case the contract is terminated before the worker claims his leave.
Generally, after one year of continuous service, the employee is eligible for an annual paid leave of at least three weeks if the service is less than five years, and at least four weeks if the service is more than five years.
As an employee, you are eligible for paid sick leave, but, this can be availed only on completion of three months in service, and on producing a medical certificate. You will be paid full wage if your sick leave does not exceed two weeks.
Apart from annual leave, you will be offered leave for Eid Al Fitr, Eid Al Adha, Independence Day, National Sports Day and other festive days as specified by the employer.
Muslim employees are also eligible for pilgrimage leave without paying for a maximum of two weeks during the period of employment. Also, female employees can avail of maternity leave (50 days) on completion of one year of service.
Common Interview Question for Inside Sales Intern :
- What made you want to complete your internship at our company?
- Can you describe a time when you successfully used a negotiation strategy?
- How will you remain positive when faced with email and telephonic rejections?
- What can you contribute to our company during your internship?
- Can you provide an example of a time you had to think on your feet?