Jobs in Qatar for Foreigners, At PwC Middle East Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise.
We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core industry sectors including (Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Functions, People and Organisations, and Technology).
|Post Name||Consulting, Finance & Accounting|
|Salary||QAR 15100 To QAR 20000 Per Month|
|Company Name||PwC Middle East|
PwC is one of the world’s largest providers of assurance, tax, and business consulting services. We believe that the best outcomes are achieved through close collaboration with our clients and the many stakeholder communities we serve. So every day, 250,000 PwC people in 158 countries work hard to build strong relationships with others and understand the issues and aspirations that drive them.
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people, and the wider investing public are looking for. As one of the world’s largest professional services firms, PwC can offer a wide range of services and brings a variety of skills and experience to bear on your issues.
Established in the Middle East region for 40 years, PwC has over 4,500 people. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East.
- Defining Finance Function Strategy and designing Finance Function operating model
- Designing Organisation Structure for Finance
- Developing Finance Policies and Processes
- Designing Costing and Enterprise Performance Management
In Addition To The Above, You Will Be Responsible For:
- Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, driving the development of new business in the market, and providing technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalize on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day-to-day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing/challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands-on training and coaching
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Doha, Qatar 00000|
- Masters or MBA – Finance and/or Technology (preferable)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Technology
Years Of Experience:
- 12+ years of experience in a similar industry/role within professional services/external consulting
- Arabic Speaking is preferred
- Experience in conducting Finance Function assessments and opportunity funneling for pilots
- Experience in providing process expertise for implementation in end-to-end processes (Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay) covering design and implementation
- Experience in designing operating models, governance, and communication frameworks within Finance Function
- A good understanding of change management and coaching needs to adopt in client environments
- Experience with implementation and/or implementation supervision of full life cycle ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Others)
- Proven Track Record in Sales of Professional Services of US$ 1.5 million – 2.5 million annually
- Proven track record in Revenue Under Management (implementation oversight and control) of US$ 1.5 million