Jobs in New Zealand for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Jobs in New Zealand for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship, With PwC, you’ll belong to a whanau, a community of solvers where differences are embraced. We empower you with the technology, coaching, flexibility, and trust needed to make a meaningful difference while supporting your authentic self each day.
As part of our newly launched global strategy – The New Equation, we are responding to the fundamental changes we are seeing in the world today.
We have committed to digitally upskilling our people, uplifting our Diverse & Inclusion culture by creating equal opportunity for people from different backgrounds, and investing in areas that are critical to building New Zealand’s future. Our people and values are what make us a leading professional services firm in New Zealand.
PwC’s purpose is to build trust in society and to help solve important problems. Our ways of working together mean we strengthen our well-being by using the best tech, collaborating effectively, and working flexibly in order to be well and work well.
|Post Name||Business Assistant – Consulting|
|Company Name||PwC New Zealand|
|Expected Salary||NZD 50000 To NZD 55000 Per Year|
|Address||Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand 5012|
Ngā Kōrero mo tēnei tūranga / About the role
PwC’s Business Support team plays an integral part in the Internal Firm Services framework – supporting the business with highly skilled, technical, and adaptive support staff.
As a Business Assistant in our Consulting team, you will be responsible for working with Partners, Directors, and PwC teams, providing administrative support, client support, and project coordination, enabling our people and teams to perform to the highest standard.
With an ever-changing and fast-moving environment, you need to be ready and flexible to support business needs; you will forge strong relationships within the business and manage a wide variety of requests with confidence.
Working within our fast-paced and dynamic Consulting practice, based in Wellington your key responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Extensive management and coordination of Partner diaries
- Providing critical administrative support to Directors and teams
- Planning and coordinating client and internal meetings, including room bookings, video conference support, and catering requirements
- Working closely with the Partners and teams on preparation for billing and client engagement economics in a timely manner
- Event management and coordination for local and national events – working closely with our Markets team
- Coordinating document production through our Internal Service Delivery Centre, ensuring that our presentation is of the highest quality and adhering to PwC brand standards
- Project coordination support with client engagement for sector teams and priority clients
- Guiding and up-skilling our teams by using multiple internal systems and supporting best practice
Ngā pūkenga kei a koe /Skills and experience
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, with outstanding interpersonal skills and a natural ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and client teams.
- 2-3+ years of administration experience in a personal assistant, secretarial, or business administration capacity
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Google Suites is desirable
- Project coordination skills and the ability to work collaboratively would be desirable but not essential
- Highly organized and resilient with an ability to effectively plan and prioritize multiple tasks and manage time to meet deadlines in a changing environment
- Ability to learn and understand new systems quickly
- Experience within professional services and/or corporate environment is preferred but not essential
- Working knowledge of Te Reo would be an advantage but not essential
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Ngā āhuatanga hirahira o te mahi ki PwC / Highlights of working at PwC NZ
- Be a part of our Manukura whānau where you will be welcomed into a supportive community that celebrates your gifts and empowers you to be your best.
- Unrivaled level of access to industry expertise, both locally and through our wider global network of member firms, where you’ll be enabled by cutting-edge technology.
- Dress for your day and work from home in alignment with your team and client needs.
- Inclusive 18 weeks paid parental leave policy for all parents – mums, dads, and caregivers with no minimum service!
- Enhanced leave capabilities – an opportunity to purchase additional leave and two staff recognition days available each year
- Paid volunteer days available through our PwC Foundation – help to resolve the societal issue of “children’s welfare” in New Zealand through ToiToi and FliP
- Digital upskilling through our Digital Academy
Mo te aha tāu e tatari ana? / What are you waiting for?
With PwC, you’ll belong to a whanau, a community of problem solvers where differences are embraced. We empower you with the technology, coaching, flexibility, and trust needed to make a meaningful difference while supporting your authentic self each day.
We’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce because we know it’s only by working together that we can realize the potential of our people, clients, and society around us.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Walk me through your resume.
- How did you hear about this position?
- Why do you want to work at this company?
- Why do you want this job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you bring to the company?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
- What is your greatest professional achievement?
- Tell me about a challenge or conflict you’ve faced at work, and how you dealt with it.
- Tell me about a time you demonstrated leadership skills.
- What’s a time you disagreed with a decision that was made at work?
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
- Tell me about a time you failed.
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- Why were you fired?
- Why was there a gap in your employment?
- Can you explain why you changed career paths?
- What’s your current salary?